The Official Dragon Ball/Z/GT/Kai/Super Thread

Dragon Ball Super is over. What did you think of it?

• Indifferent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Disliked it

• Hated it

• Total voters
Re: The Official Dragon Ball/Z/GT/Kai Thread

Yeah. Me and my friend made a game idea for a DBZ game. regular Super Saiyan Broly was one of the characters

MnSG said:
GalacticPetey said:
I agree with you there. Oh actually, in Raging Blast, Vegeta can go Super Saiyan 3.

If I'm not mistaken Broly got a Super Saiyan 3 form in one of the Raging Blast games as well. But what I'm puzzled with is why you couldn't play as Super Saiyan Broly (Broly's true Super Saiyan form when he's not being controlled) in the Budokai Tenkaichi games. If you include that Super Saiyan form, Broly would've had a total of 4 forms you could use. Instead, you're just stuck with normal Broly, Restrained Super Saiyan Broly, and Legendary Super Saiyan Broly.

Does he even have a normal SS form? I don't remember one in the movie.

Yeah, In Broly: Second Coming. In the first Broly movie, it showed the Restrained Super Saiyan and then Legendary Super Saiyan

Mario4Ever said:
MnSG said:
GalacticPetey said:
I agree with you there. Oh actually, in Raging Blast, Vegeta can go Super Saiyan 3.

If I'm not mistaken Broly got a Super Saiyan 3 form in one of the Raging Blast games as well. But what I'm puzzled with is why you couldn't play as Super Saiyan Broly (Broly's true Super Saiyan form when he's not being controlled) in the Budokai Tenkaichi games. If you include that Super Saiyan form, Broly would've had a total of 4 forms you could use. Instead, you're just stuck with normal Broly, Restrained Super Saiyan Broly, and Legendary Super Saiyan Broly.

Does he even have a normal SS form? I don't remember one in the movie.

Here's an image of Super Saiyan Broly, just as a reference.

BrolySuperSaiyan.jpg

Mason said:
Cell, the best DBZ villain? Please. Cell is the PERFECT DBZ villain!
I see what you did there. Frieza is one of my least favorites. He must be made of something weak, like paper mache, or Raditz

GalacticPetey said:
NICKTOONS IS SHOWING GT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I checked the guide, but I don't see the name "Dragon Ball GT" on Nicktoons anywhere. What I do know is that that channel will be airing the remaining Dragon Ball Z Kai episodes next week.

Oh, so it will be airing on Nicktoons starting next month. Thank you for clearing that up for me.

MnSG said:
Oh, so it will be airing on Nicktoons starting next month. Thank you for clearing that up for me.
Your welcome. Now then, what about the buu saga? Nicktoons ain't gonna show it. Some of the younger fans are gonna be confused.

I can't believe Kai cut that...I knew they were going to, and that's why I didn't bother watching it, but still, that was my favorite arc.

Mario4Ever said:
I can't believe Kai cut that...I knew they were going to, and that's why I didn't bother watching it, but still, that was my favorite arc.
I agree. Kid Buu was awesome. The Super Saiyan 3 transformation was epic, and there was good bit of humor in there. maybe NickToons will do a recap episode of the Buu arc.

I'm probably guessing that the Majin Buu saga is a tricky saga to remove fillers from, which is why it was excluded from Dragon Ball Z Kai. Of course, I did like the Otherworld Tournament portion of the saga, even if it is just filler material; I found it amusing that Pikkon can easily beat Cell like it was nothing.

MnSG said:
I'm probably guessing that the Majin Buu saga is a tricky saga to remove fillers from, which is why it was excluded from Dragon Ball Z Kai. Of course, I did like the Otherworld Tournament portion of the saga, even if it is just filler material; I found it amusing that Pikkon can easily beat Cell like it was nothing.
Me too. Really makes you wonder who killed Pikkon.

GalacticPetey said:
With the shitty music, the japanese music, or different music? I never thought I'd prefer watching GT with the japanese music but I liked it much more.

Mason said:
GalacticPetey said:
With the shitty music, the japanese music, or different music? I never thought I'd prefer watching GT with the japanese music but I liked it much more.
Not sure.

How much do you think Nicktoons is going to edit GT to make it appropriate for younger audiances?

As much as DBZ was edited.

Hey, at least in Kai they were clever enough to make Gohan's dong censored with his own tail. In the first US airing, they cheaply put bushes in front of it or cropped the screen.

Mason said:
As much as DBZ was edited.

Hey, at least in Kai they were clever enough to make Gohan's dong censored with his own tail. In the first US airing, they cheaply put bushes in front of it or cropped the screen.
Fail. Hopefully Nicktoons will keep it like how they did when they aired Fusion Reborn

I didn't see what they did in Fusion Reborn.

...But I bet they removed Adolf Hitler.

They kept blood and swearing. they cut out the Hitler scene though.

Back