Do you think Mario Kart 7 not having Solo Vs is a good move

-Solo Vs

• Yes

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • No

Votes: 27 90.0%

• Total voters
But then the tracks still look like it has not been rushed.

Skull Kid said:
But then the tracks still look like it has not been rushed.

They LOOK like it.

I have heard reports of people saying Neo Bowser City and Rosalina's Ice World that had a lot of potential, but ruined.

I think this game would be a great game.

I'm just very annoyed that we have to play cups or multiplayer to drive on a desired course.

Ornithologist Mario said:

I'm just very annoyed that we have to play cups or multiplayer to drive on a desired course.

I hate the restrictions as well, multiplayer wise. That means we have to buy an extra copy. Ugh.

Same with me and my Brother. We have to get two copies and it will be confusing who's is which.

Baby Luigi said:

I hate the restrictions as well, multiplayer wise. That means we have to buy an extra copy. Ugh.

Can't you do download play? or are the courses limited for download play again? :(

MCD said:
Toad85 said:
Was I seriously the only person to vote "yes?"

Why would you think it was a good move?

(not trying to change your opinions, just curious)
B/c I never really saw the point of Solo Vs. I never used it on any of my MK games that had it, and never plan to.

In fact, I would rather have a Multiplayer Grand Prix over a Multiplayer Vs. if it was up to me.

Pandapowah said:
Baby Luigi said:

Can't you do download play? or are the courses limited for download play again? :(

You only play as one character and one kart, and that is Shy Guy on a Standard body, wheels, and glider. I don't know about the courses, but I want less limits.

Yeah you pretty much NEED to have a copy of Mario Kart 7 if you don't want to be restricted to using Shy Guy.

Bleh.

But are the courses restricted? I have a bad feeling that the answer is yes.

Toad85 said:
MCD said:
Toad85 said:

B/c I never really saw the point of Solo Vs. I never used it on any of my MK games that had it, and never plan to.

In fact, I would rather have a Multiplayer Grand Prix over a Multiplayer Vs. if it was up to me.

I understand that, but I just don't get the removal of a mode that doesn't hinder the game if you don't use it. It must be very simple to implement a Single Player VS. mode into the game, I don't understand why Nintendo ditched it.

MnSG said:
I'm guessing Nintendo wants players to become more involved with Wi-Fi.

Well it ain't gonna work for them.

Bleh.

But are the courses restricted? I have a bad feeling that the answer is yes.

Never played the game, but apparently no.

And what's wrong with Shy Guy?

I don't like it at all that they made it Multiplayer only

i LOVED VS. and now i can never play it on Mario Kart 7 :'(

(found out no one else in my entire family is getting one)

Not many people seem to have 3DS' over here. I have my 3DS set up for StreetPass, walking through a city close to me, and I found nobody on it at all.

Baby Luigi said:
Toad85 said:
MCD said:
Toad85 said:

I understand that, but I just don't get the removal of a mode that doesn't hinder the game if you don't use it. It must be very simple to implement a Single Player VS. mode into the game, I don't understand why Nintendo ditched it.
I guess I understand why there are so many "no's" now.

Grand Prix is more for single player purposes though, especially since we're talking about a 3DS title.

Toad85 said:
Baby Luigi said:
Toad85 said:
MCD said:
Toad85 said:

I guess I understand why there are so many "no's" now.
Don't worry,
i accidentally voted yes

i had no clue,

i thought where it said on the poll "Solo VS"
meant "should they of had it?"

Basically, the best part of the friggin' game is gone. I almost don't want this game. ALMOST.
Taking out solo vs is like taking out 2-player wi-fi from MK8. You've waited and waited and waited and you get the worst solo vs in the history of Mario Karts. Heck, there isn't even one!

Dry-Petey said:
Basically, the best part of the friggin' game is gone. I almost don't want this game. ALMOST.
Taking out solo vs is like taking out 2-player wi-fi from MK8. You've waited and waited and waited and you get the worst solo vs in the history of Mario Karts. Heck, there isn't even one!
That is what there was in SMK and MK64. I dunno about MKSC.

Mario and Luigi said:
Dry-Petey said:
That is what there was in SMK and MK64. I dunno about MKSC.
Super Circuit let you do VS by yourself

but, it's called "Quick Run"
http://www.mariowiki.com/Mario_Kart:_Super_Circuit#Quick_Run
it may not be the same name but it is the same,

and we are getting off topic here

this thread is about Mario Kart 7
not Super Circuit

I see this as a bad move by Nintendo, due to reasons cited in earlier posts.

And no Waluigi at all? Seriously?

Back