• Mario Clash

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Other

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters

SuperNick3DLand

nickicksbutt7 on the main SuperMarioWiki
Vote

I think Hotel Mario is, because we were supposed to get Wacky Worlds, but we got this piece of crap instead.

Was there anything good on the CD-i, or did it just butcher everything?

Tetris, I guess

Why's Mario Clash on there its a GREAT GAME 10X better than that Classic Mario Bros. crap. The Mario and Sonic games are the worst in the series.

FMGBASKFH said:
Mario Strikers Charged.

Enough said.

Fixed.

Cheap AI. Enough said.

Mario is Missing for a certain system.

Not because of the gameplay (never played the game myself) but, since I sprite for a hobby, am totally APPALLED by these sprites and the Weegee thing:

http://www.mfgg.net/index.php?act=resdb&param=02&c=1&id=15584

Yoshi fans, I am even sorry to say that you witnessed such horrendous Yoshi sprites.

FMGBASKFH said:
Mario Party 8.

Enough said.

That.

I'd say one of the games on the poll but I've never played any of them and would prefer to keep it that way.

Smasher said:
FMGBASKFH said:
Mario Party 8.

Enough said.

That.

I'd say one of the games on the poll but I've never played any of them and would prefer to keep it that way.
Mario Party 8 is good but can get boring after a while but really Mario Party 8 is not as bad as Superman 64.

I don't really have a worst game. I actually like them all.

Mario vs. DK. Just don't like it.

I kind of like Mario's Time Machine. It's got a great soundtrack.

EDIT: I mean the SNES version, btw. I've never played the NES one.

I pretty much agree with Mario Party 8 being the worst. I wouldn't say the others in the poll since I've never played them :P

Baby Luigi said:
Mario is Missing for a certain system.

Not because of the gameplay (never played the game myself) but, since I sprite for a hobby, am totally APPALLED by these sprites and the Weegee thing:

http://www.mfgg.net/index.php?act=resdb&param=02&c=1&id=15584

Yoshi fans, I am even sorry to say that you witnessed such horrendous Yoshi sprites.
Yeah even Yoshi looks bad

Mario is Misssing was a bad game.

Super Mario Galaxy 2 Mario's time machine along with the other educatinal crap are all god awful games, apart from I like how MIM introduced a seriously overused meme by bad graphics/voicing.

Smasher said:
FMGBASKFH said:
Mario Party 8.

Enough said.

That.

Strike that, I completely forgot about Super Mario Circuit. That was a terrible game. The only Mario game I truly hate.

...why did 2 ppl vote Mario Clash when it's so much better than terrible classic Mario Bros. I don't care that it is a "classic" it sucks. To me only great games are classics. Super Mario Bros. is a classic. They should have bundled THAT with 5 GBA games, not shit classic Mario Bros. Mario Clash was much more fun!

Back