• Mario's Early Years Games

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Mario Clash

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Other

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
I voted "Other."

Because the Atari 2600 port of Donkey Kong is absolutely horrific.

Marwikedor said:
...why did 2 ppl vote Mario Clash when it's so much better than terrible classic Mario Bros. I don't care that it is a "classic" it sucks. To me only great games are classics. Super Mario Bros. is a classic. They should have bundled THAT with 5 GBA games, not shit classic Mario Bros. Mario Clash was much more fun!
The original started it all, all those new platform games all relate back to the original, saying the original sucked is saying the entire series sucks.

Marwikedor said:
...why did 2 ppl vote Mario Clash when it's so much better than terrible classic Mario Bros.

Gee I don't know, maybe because they don't agree with you.

I've actually never played Clash, but I liked Mario Bros.

I don't get why people say Clash is bad.

Smasher said:
Smasher said:
FMGBASKFH said:
Mario Party 8.

Enough said.

That.

Strike that, I completely forgot about Super Mario Circuit. That was a terrible game. The only Mario game I truly hate.

Don't you mean Mario Kart Super Circuit?

I actually went back to memory lane by playing Mario Kart Super Circuit the other day. Of course, I was only playing the 50cc in Quick Run.

IMO, Mario Kart Super Circuit is a very underrated game. Sure, the courses are outdated (no polygons, flat), but I still think it's good for its time, especially since it's the first handheld Mario Kart.

Baby Luigi said:
IMO, Mario Kart Super Circuit is a very underrated game. Sure, the courses are outdated (no polygons, flat), but I still think it's good for its time, especially since it's the first handheld Mario Kart.

Yeah the GBA really can't handle the materials that the N64 supported. It was basically a handheld version of Super Mario Kart; fitting, seeing as all the Super Mario Kart tracks appeared in Super Circuit.

MnSG said:
Baby Luigi said:

Yeah the GBA really can't handle the materials that the N64 supported. It was basically a handheld version of Super Mario Kart; fitting, seeing as all the Super Mario Kart tracks appeared in Super Circuit.

It still isn't a bad game.

Even people who think Super Circuit was bad should think that this game is wonderful compared to flipping crap like Hotel Mario and Mario is Missing. At least the sprites were better.

Back