Who has played Super Mario Kart before?

• Yes

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 18 52.9%

• Total voters

NintendoQueen814

Gengar ♥
I am asking this because I see that many people have not played this game before and it makes me sad. So who here has played this game?

Heck Yeah, this is probably the most popular Mario spin-off series.

I have it for the Wii VC. It's my least favourite in the series. Besides Super Circuit and the two Arcade games, which I can't rate because I've never played it.

I have played only a little bit of the game a REALLY long time ago, so I couldn't really vote on the poll.

I don't recall ever playing it, never had an SNES.

I almost played it once, but the person I was visiting's SNES wasn't working, so

I have the game, but never actually played it. It's currently packed away along with the Super Nintendo Entertainment System. in one of my storage boxes in the house, but I honestly don't want to waste my time digging through tons of boxes just to play ONE game.

I played it a long time ago in like kindergarten or first grade at a friend's birthday party. Don't remember much besides being Yoshi on a course with a bunch of trees

Pinkie Pie said:
Dry-Petey said:
That's 'cause you suck at it.
Um, was that necessary? That was pretty rude of you, ya know.
\

Besides, I heard Super Mario Kart was a tough game. Especially with its cheating AI

I played this game a lot when I was younger. It was pretty good. I actually liked it more than both Super Circuit and 64.

Nega-Man said:
Use an emulator, like me. And best of all, it's free.

It's pirating, however, and that's illegal. Even though I pirate myself, I suggest against encouraging other people to download ROMs off the internet.

Back