Who has played Super Mario Kart before?

• Yes

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 18 52.9%

• Total voters

NintendoQueen814

Gengar ♥
I am asking this because I see that many people have not played this game before and it makes me sad. So who here has played this game?

Toad85

MarioKartRPG
I have it for the Wii VC. It's my least favourite in the series. Besides Super Circuit and the two Arcade games, which I can't rate because I've never played it.

Ray Trace

You have entered the comedy area.
I have played only a little bit of the game a REALLY long time ago, so I couldn't really vote on the poll.

Master Crash

The Dragon of the West
Chat Operator
I don't recall ever playing it, never had an SNES.

I almost played it once, but the person I was visiting's SNES wasn't working, so

UltraMario

Donkey Kong
I have the game, but never actually played it. It's currently packed away along with the Super Nintendo Entertainment System. in one of my storage boxes in the house, but I honestly don't want to waste my time digging through tons of boxes just to play ONE game.

I played it a long time ago in like kindergarten or first grade at a friend's birthday party. Don't remember much besides being Yoshi on a course with a bunch of trees

Ray Trace

Pinkie Pie said:
Dry-Petey said:
That's 'cause you suck at it.
Um, was that necessary? That was pretty rude of you, ya know.
\

Besides, I heard Super Mario Kart was a tough game. Especially with its cheating AI

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
I played this game a lot when I was younger. It was pretty good. I actually liked it more than both Super Circuit and 64.

Mecha-Drago

THIS IS RIDICARUS
I've tried playing it on an emulator, but the controls were a bit gimpy for me.
Also, I really really hate the AI.

Ray Trace

Nega-Man said:
Use an emulator, like me. And best of all, it's free.
It's pirating, however, and that's illegal. Even though I pirate myself, I suggest against encouraging other people to download ROMs off the internet.