Master Crash's Graphics Gallery

I WANT ANIMATED TEXT

Text color: Orange
Outline color: Red
Text: Pyro

SexyEspeon said:
Text color: Hot Pink (color code is #FF 69 B4)
Outline color: Deep Pink (Color code is #FF 14 93)
Text: SexyEspeon

Edit: blerp I noticed hot pink has 69. o_O
oh wait.

Text color is deep pink and outline is hot pink.

please-

I think Crash skipped me. D:

Anyways, I figured out the color codes:

Text Color: #c6c45a
Outline Color: #e58628

Don't worry, I saw your post (though I'd prefer if everyone posted it in html coding)

I'll upload Toad's later today, but I'd like to ask some of you something about your requests.

Now, a lot of you like Nitwit and OJ have colors that lack too much contrast, would you like for the outline/text to be darker/lighter, or are you okay with the colors you picked?

I hate to pile requests on you crash, but if i don't ask now i'll forget to later.

Text color: #FF00FF
Outline color: #0040FF
Text: Rocker64

Thank You!

Also your sigs are amazing!

@Rocker: Thanks, and don't worry about it. (it's not like I'm really rushing to get these done, if you've noticed)

@Toad & Nitwit:

toad85.gif

epicnitwit.gif

Nitwit, if you're unhappy with how the colors are, you can go ahead and suggest new colors, or I can just make it how it originally was.

Any tweaks?

Also, other stuff:

peanuts2.gif

deadpooch.png

Are you a member of the Serenes Forest forum? I seem to recall someone calling themselves 'Master Crash' on there having a graphics shop.

You would be so awesome if you could do this:

Text: Kazooie
Text colour: #D9221C
Outline colour: #E0A612

EDIT: I've decided I want something else instead.

Iron Will said:
would you like for the outline/text to be darker/lighter, or are you okay with the colors you picked?

Just make it as nice as possible, but with at least colors like the ones I chose.

Haven't gotten to work on any of the text yet, but here's some indistinguishable scribbles to pass the time.

indistinguishablescribbles.png

indistinguishablescribbles2.png

I only just remembered that I requested two sigs from you! Now I'm sure you forgot about it just as easily as I did, but no matter how I phrase this, I'm going to sound impatient and rude, so I might as well just go all the way.

WHERE IS THE SECOND ONE YOU LAZY FUNCHBASKET I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE TONGUE

EDIT: I'm so stupid. The image I gave was probably lost when INCIDENT happened. Here it's am.

How come sometimes when a post is edited the board counts it as a new post, but sometimes the thread just stays at the bottom of the page.

OJ Toad said:
I have no clue how to put the text thingy in my Sig.
The text is a gif image. If you know how to implement images in a post, you should know how to add it yourself. But if your issue is that you can't 'find' the image, just right-click on the text, select 'Copy URL link', and voilà, it should be fixed!

SiFi said:
How come sometimes when a post is edited the board counts it as a new post, but sometimes the thread just stays at the bottom of the page.
I'm pretty sure if the last post of a topic is edited, there will be a "new" sign, but otherwise nothing else happens.

GREAT NEWS GUYS

<MAXIMUM_POWER_SIFI>: Hey crash did you abandon your art thread because I was being a jerk.
<Crash>: yes

I RUINED IT FOR YOU ALL

Back