Master Crash's Graphics Gallery

luigino.gif

ojtoad.gif

pyro.gif

Crash I got tired of your bullshit excuses* and made these.

[THERE WAS NEVER ANYTHING HERE]

Now remind me how to rotate them.

*May actually have been perfectly legitimate reasons

I've finally decided what I want and it looks like a good version of this.

SPdyW.png

Yeah don't worry about those light beam things covering swordguy.

You can't make a thread like this if you're too lazy to do things.

I wonder if I can have a moving text, please? It looks awesome.

Not that, Sifi

I'm talking about that colored text that...

Nevermind, I think Crash knows what I'm talking about.

I can... But I'm not really consistent with requests, I haven't touched Anton/3K's sprites in awhile, so I don't think it's a good idea for me to take sprite requests.

Could you possibly add a bowler hat, a cane and a bow tie to this blue paratroopa sprite file? And then make an avatar for it? If you can't do that, could you reccomend someone else? The sprite file:
blueparatroopas.png

Most of the users who could sprite that I know are retired, so I don't think I'd be able to recommend anybody.

I did a little organizing with my photobucket account, which included moving all the animated text I made to another folder, which broke some of the links.

So if any of you have broken links, let me know and I'll get your text back for you.

Nathan Drake said:
I did a little organizing with my photobucket account, which included moving all the animated text I made to another folder, which broke some of the links.

So if any of you have broken links, let me know and I'll get your text back for you.
i've got a broken link

pyro.gif

There, might be a good idea to upload it to whatever image hosting site you use.

Can you edit colors? If so, could you edit this picture:
Organization_Moogle_KHD.png
to leave colors like this coat:
Xemnas_%28Final_Form%2c_Battle%29_KHII.png

Nah, I try to avoid taking requests like that, if I do one then I get another and then I just get a little overwhelmed by it all, sorry guy.

I know a few who are capable, I know VocalBeat is pretty adept with GIMP/Photoshop, but I'm not sure how many would be willing.

Back