Master Crash's Graphics Gallery

Text: Phantom L
Inner colour: Purple (#A347FF)
Outer Colour: Indigo (#330066)
Something like that, if it is possible. Don't rush to do it as I already have one so those who haven't got any yet should take first priority

Thanks Crash, i actually completely forgot i requested a moving text, kinda glad i decided to look at this topic.

>.>

More specific:

Text color: FFFF33
Outline: FFCC33
Text: Rin Kagamine

Thanks! :D

Hello, thread, it's been awhile.

Half a year ago, Dippy requested a Dishonored sig, and half a year later it's finished!

dishonoredsig_zpse0d505a4.png

"Welcome to your brand new signature! After six months in development, hopefully, it will have been worth the wait."

"Thanks, and have fun!"

If you still happen to be taking requests...

Text color: 000000
Outline: FFFF00
Text: Tabuu

If you can make this one a bit larger than the other images you've made- like, about the size of the pre-existing "Tabuu" in my sig- I'd appreciate that.

Crocodile Dippy said:
"Welcome to your brand new signature! After six months in development, hopefully, it will have been worth the wait."

"Thanks, and have fun!"

sounds a lot like EA, but this time they're not charging you for add ons

Just a question, Crash, and I don't mean to be a burden: when are you going to get around to my request? It looks like there's a bunch of people before me in the list, so I'm worried it won't be for a while.

MCS said:
Just a question, Crash, and I don't mean to be a burden: when are you going to get around to my request? It looks like there's a bunch of people before me in the list, so I'm worried it won't be for a while.

I think he said somewhere a while back that he still does the text but only when he feels like it. Or something similar to that.

If you really want one just be patient. I requested mine almost 7 months ago now, but I'm willing to wait longer for it.

Well yeah, I just thought I'd respond since I saw it and I thought you might have wanted just a comment in general.

MCS said:
I'd rather get a response from Crash himself. But damn, 7 months? I feel like it's gonna be a long time, then. Ah well. I'll be patient, I guess.

Patience is a virtue 'til we die
Then a ripple in the water caught my eye

TrinitroMan said:
I hope, you still do request. I need one of your texts.
Text Color: Red
Outline Color: Blue
Text: Trinitronity
Reposting this, just in case Crash could have missed this.
I'm still patient, though.

Dozla said:
MCS said:
I'd rather get a response from Crash himself. But damn, 7 months? I feel like it's gonna be a long time, then. Ah well. I'll be patient, I guess.

Patience is a virtue 'til we die
Then a ripple in the water caught my eye

ow fuck, I got water in my eye! Pass me the towel.

carckin355 said:
Cynthia said:

Thank you, it looks great.

No problem, sorry 'bout the wait.

Jack English said:
If you still happen to be taking requests...

Text color: 000000
Outline: FFFF00
Text: Tabuu

If you can make this one a bit larger than the other images you've made- like, about the size of the pre-existing "Tabuu" in my sig- I'd appreciate that.

Sorry, don't think I can make it any bigger without making it too large or a little smaller, hopefully the standard size will suffice.

sunscreenorange_zps84cbff94.gif

trinitronityred_zpsd97f0119.gif

phantomlpurple_zps47cf1527.gif

tabuublack_zpsc0d2a633.gif

MCS said:
I'll take an animated text request:

Text color: 3BB9FF
Outline: 3BB9FF
Text: MCS

The animated text is gonna be kind of illegible if it's the same color, do you still want it like that?

Back