Master Crash's Graphics Gallery

Nathan Drake said:
I did a little organizing with my photobucket account, which included moving all the animated text I made to another folder, which broke some of the links.

So if any of you have broken links, let me know and I'll get your text back for you.

I have a broken link.

epicnitwit.gif

Nathan Drake said:
Pidgey said:
At least I managed to get three columns of things exactly in the way I wanted it to be in. And if I was to 'fix' that issue, I would rather do it with one of those moving texts that Crash used to make before he lost interest in making them.

I still do 'em when I'm bored, request it and when I feel like it I'll get to it with all the others.
Yay!

So anyway, I know that I've already made a request in this thread, but I've changed my mind according the text and colour. The text should be RandomYoshi, the outline colour should be red, and the letters should have the same green colour as the green Yoshi has. You'd be totally amazing if you could do this, btw.

Is it alright if I request one of those text things. I'll shorten my name to make it easier.

Text color: Orange
Outline color: Red
Text: Crackin

Could I have one please?

Text color: Yellow
Outline: Orange
Text: Rin Kagamine

Thanks! :D

Can I get one?

Text color:E32F17
Outline color:050101
Text:Bowser45

As I mentioned in the OP:

please note that if a specific HTML color is not presented, I will not be tweaking your animated text if you are not pleased with the color chosen.

More animated text headin' your way:

nsmorange_zpsa449c3dd.gif

I've also been working on my avatar rotation as well:
greensnivy2_zps050de6cf.png
greenada_zps8c83c39a.png
greenzer02_zps42b82589.png
greenchloe2_zps60dc2275.png
greenshy3_zps12c8d0b0.png
greenwill2_zps05bbb65f.png

I hope, you still do request. I need one of your texts.
Text Color: Red
Outline Color: Blue
Text: Trinitronity

Back