• Mario Kart 64

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Mario Kart:Super Circuit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mario Kart:Double Dash

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
Baby Luigi said:
Mario Kart Wii. Why? Because it's the only one where I can hack it and change the music and colors to my tastes. That's a no brainer. No other Mario Kart could make quite a claim like that.

I think it means best not including hacking things.

Crackin355 said:
Baby Luigi said:
Mario Kart Wii. Why? Because it's the only one where I can hack it and change the music and colors to my tastes. That's a no brainer. No other Mario Kart could make quite a claim like that.

I think it means best not including hacking things.

No, I think how easy it is to hack should add to its plus points.

Cool. Really, you could've just said, I like it better because I can hack it.

You dont have to go on and explain to the whole world what you can and cant hack that makes you happy. if you can hack good for you. do many people care? no.

Double Dash was my favorite, by a landslide. I loved the concept of having 2 people on a kart. My only complaint about that games was the drifting, you drifted way to the outside :P Plus, you ACTUALLY HAVE TEMPORARY INVINCIBILITY, UNLIKE MKWII. I loved that feeling whenever you got hit by a shell and didn't get shrunk by lightning. It had the best battle mode as well imo.

Yoshi8984 said:
Double Dash was my favorite, by a landslide. I loved the concept of having 2 people on a kart. My only complaint about that games was the drifting, you drifted way to the outside :P Plus, you ACTUALLY HAVE TEMPORARY INVINCIBILITY, UNLIKE MKWII. I loved that feeling whenever you got hit by a shell and didn't get shrunk by lightning. It had the best battle mode as well imo.

I remember Bob-Omb Blast. Good fun

Mario Kart DS is one of my favorite games. Ever. I had a lot of fun with that one.

I still play MKDS to this day. And I got it with my first DS, which I got less tahn a year after it was out. So thats a pretty long time.

I realized since the last time that I voted in one of these polls that I can't really say which is my favourite. Whenever I'm used to one of them and play another the karts just handle too much differently, so I'll always end up biased towards the one I'm most into at the moment, so of course it's always the most recent(though I'm not going to be playing 3DS until chirstmas). Looking at it objectively, though, Mario Kart Wii is just kind of bad. I love the courses and I'm used to the way it handles, but the items, man. Especially the thunder cloud and the blue shell. One of these Mario Karts Nintendo should just redo the whole weapon system, because it feels like every game they get less and less fun. 12 players in a race didn't really help.

And battle mode! How'd they manage to fuck up battle mode so much? The courses are way too big and there are way too many people. Why do they need to pad every battle with bots? What if I just want to play with my friends? And it's always a team battle, too. Fuck teams, I want free-for-all. Every other game has a better battle mode(Block Fort is genius and elegant and it should be in every single game with any sort of arena mode).

Double Dash was kind of weird, too. I understand that having more than one character in your kart means you can get two different special items, but the whole tag-team mechanic was just silly. Nobody comes over to your house for a round of Mario Kart expecting to maybe at some point sort of drive the kart and spend most of the time pressing R. Come to think of it, Nintendo had all kinds of weird gameplay ideas for the gamecube incarnations of Mario games- like a giant water gun(except that worked).

And for as much fun as DS was, nobody is going to deny that it was broken. Yeah yeah, "if Nintendo didn't want you to be able to do it it wouldn't be in the game!", if only Nintendo released patches for their games these people would have been shut up sometime before Wii came out without DS' major gameplay flaws.

So, actually, I guess I'm stuck with 64. Oh well.

I would consider MKWii and Super Mario Kart to be the worst, the former for the ridiculously broken item system (I got Blue-shelled 6 times in one race in one of the online missions and it made me lose at least 40 seconds of valuable time) and the latter because, in my honest opinion, it hasn't aged that well.

My favorites would hae to be Mario Kart: Double Dash!!! and Mario Kart DS. Double Dash had a lot of neat courses and a nice range of characters. The controls were kinda slippery at times, but I liked the concept of the two people for one kart. DS is just fun to play whenever you feel bored, and the Balloon Battle mode on the game was spectacular. MKDS also introduced my two of my three favorite courses in Mario Kart history: Airship Fortress and Waluigi Pinball.

I will not be voting on the poll until I get Mario Kart 7.

I'd have to say Mario Kart Wii because of the good graphics and controls, as well as the introduction of tricks. The game also has a huge character roster. I'm glad that Double Dash!! tied with MKWii for first though.

Crackin355 said:
Cool. Really, you could've just said, I like it better because I can hack it.

You dont have to go on and explain to the whole world what you can and cant hack that makes you happy. if you can hack good for you. do many people care? no.

Why are you so arrogant, rude, and unaccepting of other people's opinions? I was just explaining my reason I like Mario Kart Wii. The reason I had is a valid and justified reason, there is no need to say, "No one cares about it" because, first, I find that extremely rude, and second, "no one" is a crude generalization of people that is never statistically correct.

Mario Kart Wii because I just like it the most. All Mario Karts have their ups and downs but I like Mario Kart Wii the most, despite the infestation of bikes.

Back