I just beat __

Super Princess Peach. Very good game. Come on Nintendo, you've proved you can make original and fun Mario games, you can do it again :)

Kraid said:
Super Princess Peach. Very good game. Come on Nintendo, you've proved you can make original and fun Mario games, you can do it again :)

I played this game on an emulator a long time ago, it was really fun

I just beat...

...Ocarina of Time 3D for the gajilionth time!
Did anyone else notice that it wasn't Link who defeated Ganon but actually Zelda who called upon the Sages (Rauru, Saria, Darunia, Ruto, Impa, and Nabooru) to banish him to the Evil Realm?

Cynder said:
Thank you for reminding me that game exists. Another game to add to my completion list, my sister owns it and I haven't even gone past the first level.

I think that the last game that I beat was... Super Mario 64?

Edit: Actually no, it was Kirby and the Rainbow Paintbrush.

They're platformers in which basically every level is a water level, but that's not a problem at all because Starfy himself has fantastic movement underwater and that's his best terrain. There's also quite a bunch of land segments too and I'd say that although Starfy isn't as amazing in land as he's in water, he's still pretty decent. The levels are generally pretty easy but they have varying mechanics, kind of like Wario Land games actually.

Metroid Fusion

Super Metroid

5:10 and 63%

I suck

Professor Layton and the Curious Village

im the puzzle mastre

I ended just shy of 4k picklecarrots, which is fine because I didn't care about them until I realised they unlock stuff, but by the time I found out I had unlocked everything already lol. I found all the puzzles.

took 10 hours.

Finally beat Fates: Revelation on hard.

Strangely my only casualty was Ryoma of all people.

Threek said:
Finally beat Fates: Revelation on hard.

Strangely my only casualty was Ryoma of all people.

I ended up losing Xander in the final chapter since I was too lazy to reset and have to do over that and Chapter 27.

Sonic 1. I replayed the game and completed it one sitting with four of the chaos emeralds. My opinion of the game has moved into a much higher light. It's still not as good as 2 or 3 & Knuckles, but it's still a great game. On a side note, screw Labyrinth Zone.

ANOTHER METROID 2 REMAKE

HOLY

IT'S AWESOME

82% and 5:38:43 btw

Beat my Pokemon Emerald nuzlocke run. The league was intense but I made it through without any deaths in it. I had 4 deaths overall though.

Bit Boy!! Arcade (3DS)

This game is quite challenging despite its simple control scheme, thanks to the character's one-hit wonder, but it's really rewarding to complete all the levels. I feel it ended on a sad note for the good guys, and I am not aware if this game has a good ending even though I thought it might have.

Only realised that this game was rated negatively on NintendoLife, so it's probably a game that is rated poorly overall. At least I got it for cheap last year.

Thanks for reading.

Sonic 3 & Knuckles

I completed a Tails run. Other than a couple of deaths in Marble Garden, Flying Battery and Sandopolis, the run was really fun.

Although Tails is the easy mode, exploring a level with his flying can be really rewarding.

Back