I just beat __

final fantasy v mobile

the main game anyway, think ill take a break for awhile and beat the bonus dungeon later.

Kirby Triple Deluxe

It's a really fun adventure, I must say. The Hypernova power is realised to its full potential, from showcasing its interactivity with many objects to being used in the final boss, it makes for a memorable adventure. Now to beat one of the unlocked modes, but unsure how long I need to unlock all the extra keychains.

Thanks for reading.

Ace Attorney Investigations 2

Good game, but the cases kind of drag forever. The pacing's not really that good; I caught myself thinking several time that various scenes would have been good points to end on, only to find out I'm only like half-way through the case. Most of the time I was tired out once I reached the actual end. The last case in particular suffered from Star Wars escalation syndrome, essentially being three cases in one. I liked the character development though.

And Debeste's second theme song is de best.

Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword

Nergal was really easy, I just 2 rounded him with Lucius. Fire Dragon was a bit harder, but it was just a matter of having Eliwood stand in front of him, get attacked, attack back, then get healing and repeat. Also had Athos do some damage to him with Luna. Lyn and Eliwood got an A Support and so did Hector and Florina.

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy (not Curtain Call)

Gotten 10000 points, so had to battle against Chaos, which caught me off guard a bit. Still, with the score I got, I would have gotten an S rank, even thought I messed up my chain near the end.

I wonder how much this game has to offer, since I haven't even unlock any characters yet.

Thanks for reading.

winstein said:
Kirby Triple Deluxe

It's a really fun adventure, I must say. The Hypernova power is realised to its full potential, from showcasing its interactivity with many objects to being used in the final boss, it makes for a memorable adventure. Now to beat one of the unlocked modes, but unsure how long I need to unlock all the extra keychains.

Thanks for reading.

There's a rare keychain in every level, one is obtained for all sun stones in every level, I can't remember if there's another special one but for the rest you have to just grind for them. I recommend 1-2 for this

Meta Knight said:
winstein said:
Kirby Triple Deluxe

Thanks for reading.

There's a rare keychain in every level, one is obtained for all sun stones in every level, I can't remember if there's another special one but for the rest you have to just grind for them. I recommend 1-2 for this

Ever since I posted this, I have already gotten all the keychains. What I basically did was to play through all the levels from the beginning to the end, because it can get tedious to beat the same level in the row. I ended up stopping at 4-4 because at that point I got every keychain.

I have also beaten everything except the True Arena (got 98% so far). I thought it was rewarding that I beaten Arena on my first try, although I got close calls sometimes, namely during Pyribbit's fight. True Arena, on the other hand, I was already overwhelmed by the second boss (Kracko DX).

Thanks for reading.

Lord Of Magna: Maiden Heaven

...The f--k did I just play? It's made by the same guys as Rune Factory and Harvest Moon...but I'm still not sure what I was playing. Good game tho...I guess.

Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy

The story is quite interesting at the end, and wow, the climax has so many twists!

Thanks for reading.

Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest.

After half a year of constantly putting on and taking it off of my gaming bucket list, I finally got around to finishing it. It definitely improves a lot on what it's predecessor has established-- the bosses are more challenging and intimidating, the level gimmicks are really fun and creative, and the music is absolutely GLORIOUS. (Stickerbrush Symphony, The Forest Interlude, Mining Melancholy, Disco Train, Hornet Hole, and many others are easily some of the greatest highlights of the soundtrack IMO.) Dixie Kong is also a great addition as her helicopter spin comes in handy in many occasions and the new animal buddies are fun to use. The only thing I'm not too particularly fond of is the Bramble levels and levels with wind gimmicks, but even then it's just a minor gripe.

(BTW I also forgot to mention that I finished Skyborn a couple days ago as well.)

i have completed

16329_front.jpg

turok evolution tells the story of a world of chaos

a world where poorly-timed scripted events gib the player with no understanding or forewarning of the doom that befell them

a world where the mere action of climbing or stepping down ladders is a permanent life and death struggle

a world where poorly-implemented flight combat sequences have caused much pterodactyls to splatter on poorly-textured cliffsides

a world where poorly-compresed audio clips render incomprehensible the tale of one-dimensional characters going through an incoherent series of event

a world where the final boss is a cyborg cowboy riding a fire-breathing t-rex

(I still liked it!)

Color Zen

Too bad the game unceremoniously ended: it has no celebratory screen indicating my completion.

Thanks for reading.

200% Mixed Juice.

I'm going to write a review for it on Steam when I get unlazy, but the tl;dr of it, is that I would recommend it to all 100% OJ fans, but since it's a very basic RPG, it may not be worth the full price.

Mom for the first time in Binding of Isaac: Rebirth.

feelsgoodman.jpg

Shout out to the daddy's love item for saving me. Also, I play with the most awkward control scheme ever since my d key is broken (I use WASF) so that is an accomplishment for me. I never made it bast Necropolis I in the original. Gurdy can still suck a dick. I thought the run was pretty much a goner (got to 1/2 health left right before a boss room) , so I willingly got the Tick for shits and giggles in Caves I.

Beat Putt Putt Joins the race (now you can rest childhood your last goal has finally been achieved)
and Spy Fox Dry Cereal.
Steam is great!

Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask

This time, I have 100% the game, including the extra Robot levels, the extra puzzles and the daily puzzles! That's one game down. I am yet to complete Azran Legacy, because of that one achievement where I have to get 50 days of daily puzzles in a row (I am up to 6 so far).

Thanks for reading.

Back