I just beat __

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Wasn't all that bad of a game, but it definitely wasn't the best. The whole coin-collecting thing made it practically impossible to get a game over and the Koopalings in this game are horrifically easy. Not to mention there was no indication to what happened to Bowser. You just pressed the button at the end of the final battle and he just... fell.

Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword

I was so damn concerned about losing a unit that I went all for good layout. Henceforth, I barely supported with anyone. Oh well. Game finished, had a good amount of fun. So much to do, if you want to get into Fire Emblem, this is your gateway. Or maybe Sacred Stones, since that game's pathetically easy...a couple of my favorite characters are Harken, Wil, Rebecca, Erk, and of course Lyn.

Kaos in Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble

Lumastar said:
Roserade the Real Bombchu said:
First or second battle?
There's a second battle?

Eh I guess that would make sense, considering he said he would battle me again or something.

Lumastar said:
First or second battle?
There's a second battle?

Eh I guess that would make sense, considering he said he would battle me again or something.
What system are you playing on?

Lumastar said:
Lumastar said:
First or second battle?
There's a second battle?

What system are you playing on?
Wii Virtual Console.

Pikmin 3 for the second time. The first time I beat it in a horrible amount of days (53) because I didn't really get it during the first six days. In my second run, I managed to beat it in 26 :D

I have to say that the more I play this game, the more I fall in love with it. It's just so awesome and fun. I never expected to like it so much. It was such a surprise and I feel like I've been missing out on this series for so long. That Mario Kart 8 promotion was awesome; actually I feel I've enjoyed Pikmin 3 more than Mario Kart 8.

A buncha people in MK7.
There was this one guy on the internet that must have been 3D Player, 'cause they only requested :daisy: stages.

Weekender Girl in the Project Diva F demo
I would buy the full version but I figure I might as well wait for F2nd

My computer is horrible. I entered the thread at 21:04, and I only got to typing at 21:25. Fail.

Anyway...

Bravely Default

Finished at lv. 93.

My thoughts on the last half: lazylol
Thoughts on the last battle: AM I GOD?

The Azura Arbitrator said:
My computer is horrible. I entered the thread at 21:04, and I only got to typing at 21:25. Fail.

Anyway...

Bravely Default

Finished at lv. 93.

My thoughts on the last half: lazylol
Thoughts on the last battle: AM I GOD?

Did you do all of the rematches and beat the secret boss?

Pullblox

But then they gave me more puzzles to do, so I'm not done yet. At least this means more of that retro puzzle music.

Last half of bravely default was pretty lackluster tbh. Felt like a chore rather than an adventure.

Though I thought the endings were both great, the last chapters (both early and late final chapters) that is.

Yeah, it didn't end bad iirc. Maybe because it didn't wrap everything up or end with 'everyone is happy' despite all the shit that had happened.

I haven't beaten anything in a while.

Except those few levels in LBP2. Aced and collected all items.

Back