I just beat __

Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Sacred Cards. Wow, that was a very meh game. Do not recommend.

Kirby: Triple Deluxe

i actually beat it yesterday, i just kept forgetting to post it

Smasher said:
Kirby: Triple Deluxe

Without Leaf Hide, Sectonia would have been a lot harder. I really liked the incorporation of Hypernova in the last part, though. All of the Hypernova segments throughout the game were undoubtedly the most fun parts to me.

I just beat Super Mario Galaxy. I just need 9 more purple coin stars + Grand Finale Galaxy star to 100%.

SMG with Luigi.

Nysic said:
I just beat Super Mario Galaxy. I just need 9 more purple coin stars + Grand Finale Galaxy star to 100%.

I only need Grand Finale and 100% done

Assassin's Creed II

Ugh, that ending was bad (because Desmond was in it).

Ringabel said:
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

Gant_Breakdown_1.gif

This is by far the best "breakdown" animation.
I thought von Karma's was pretty good.

Hitoshura said:
Why don't you like Desmond?

He's whiny and pales in comparison to all of his ancestors. After all of his Animus-based escapades, it's only after the most recent that he is able to use the skills of his order effectively, and then only for a short time because
he gets himself killed.

Ringabel said:
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

Gant_Breakdown_1.gif

This is by far the best "breakdown" animation.

Exactly all of this but yesterday, I have to say that Case 5's investigation was very long and boring.

:dk: Country: Tropical Freeze. Dixie and Cranky are amazing and majestic in combat.
Also, Ducktales Remastered. God, those who don't have the game are missing out on one of the best licensed games in history.

Metroid Fusion. This game is amazing, and even topped Zero Mission IMO. That X is just incredible. Also had a playtime of 4:37 and a laughable 35% item collection. Kind of made me cringe how much I did not get.

Golden Sun. This game was great on many levels. Probably the best thing about it is the battling system, where you can choose to attack in 4 completely different ways. The only thing that was underwhelming was the "puzzles". It was like they did not even try to make them hard...or creative. But other than that, this game earns a solid 8. Totally recommend.

Also, thank goodness for Mia that White Mage and for being video game smart enough to raise her defense like crazy, but I seriously spent half that battle with only her trying to revive my party.

Tactics Ogre: The Knight Of Lodis

First, I didn't get the plot, but that's cuz it's an interquel to Let Us Cling Together, so...I'm not up for descriptions, but my only problem is that it's pretty easy. It's a game with a ton of customization and many party members to get. Hell you can recruit those random joes you find in a random encounter. So much to do for a GBA game. I'd give it an 85%, pretty solid. You'll like this if you've played another isometric tactical and liked it e.g. Final Fantasy Tactics, Devil Survivor, Luminous Arc...

Back