I just beat __

beat episode one and got one free bullet, earning me all achievements

Lego Star Wars:The Complete Saga

Took me about a week to beat it,still havn't got 100% but i'm working on it.

Hobbes said:
I just got 100% completion on Mario Golf 64. I almost lost my shit halfway through it.

How the heck did you do that?! I did the following this afternoon:

-Won the Gold Cup in Toad Tournament.
-Won the Bronze Cup in Koopa Cup.
-Unlocked Luigi.
-Unlocked Yoshi.
-Unlocked Sonny.
-Got 30 Stars in Ring Shot Challenge (so, I unlocked Donkey Kong).

And I can't beat freaking Wario or get a Gold Cup at Koopa Cup!!

Brony the 45th Nazgul of the great Sith Lords said:
Lego Star Wars:The Complete Saga

Took me about a week to beat it,still havn't got 100% but i'm working on it.
They take a long time to 100% though I haven't tried to 100% Complete Saga I have done the first Lego Star Wars game and I'm at 88% of the second one.

Anser said:
Hobbes said:
I just got 100% completion on Mario Golf 64. I almost lost my shit halfway through it.

-Unlocked Luigi.
-Unlocked Yoshi.
-Unlocked Sonny.

Years and years of practice. (really, it took me around 10 years)

Anser said:
Hobbes said:
I just got 100% completion on Mario Golf 64. I almost lost my *bleep* halfway through it.

-Unlocked Luigi.
-Unlocked Yoshi.
-Unlocked Sonny.

You can't beat Wario while you managed to get 30 stars in Ring Shot Challenge? And since you have DK it shouldn't be a problem.

Cirdec said:
Anser said:
Hobbes said:
I just got 100% completion on Mario Golf 64. I almost lost my *bleep* halfway through it.

-Unlocked Luigi.
-Unlocked Yoshi.
-Unlocked Sonny.

You can't beat Wario while you managed to get 30 stars in Ring Shot Challenge? And since you have DK it shouldn't be a problem.

I know right?? .____. Not even I can believe it. I remember I didn't have any trouble with him as a kid, nor with Harry. I even beat Mario and Bowser, but now I can't. Likewise, when I was a kid, the Ring Shot Challenge was impossible to me, and yesterday, when I played it, it was a breeze. I don't understand. I'm using either Yoshi or Donkey Kong against Wario (I know Donkey Kong is more effective). I think I'm going to try again. After all, I've only tried four times and I have quit in the 8th or 9th hole because at that point, Wario is likely to have a huge advantage (the guy scored TWO Eagles in one of my tries).

Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus

Still need to beat all of the Master Thief Sprints to get 100%, though.

I just beat Banjo-Kazooie's Clanker's Cavern level at 100% for the first time in my life. Man, I'll never do it again. So stressful. I HATE underwater levels with a burning passion.

I thought Clanker's was tame for a water level, especially compared to Banjo Tooie's stupid as shit Jolly Roger's level.

Chilly said:
I thought Clanker's was tame for a water level, especially compared to Banjo Tooie's stupid as shit Jolly Roger's level.

I know, Jolly Roger's Bay was much more difficult but at least the atmosphere the world had was nice; you felt in a real submarine world! Clanker's Cavern is a huge pipe or I don't know, but it gives me the creeps. It's just so dark and gloomy. It's not a hard level per se, but I hate it. Thankfully I beat it at 100% and I'm not going to have to enter there ever again.

I just beat Bubblegloop Swamp, Freezeezy Peak and Gobi's Valley at 100% too. I also finished Treasure Trove Cove and Mumbo's Mountain. What a great game.

Far Cry 3.

The ending was okay, i guess. Still trying to decide how i feel about it.

Yoshidude99 said:
Sonic Adventure DX

Perfect Chaos is one of the best final bosses in any Sonic game.
Really?

I never played Sonic Adventure but I've seen Perfect Chaos and it looks nothing special. It's just on opinion I guess.

NSY said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Sonic Adventure DX

Perfect Chaos is one of the best final bosses in any Sonic game.
Really?

I never played Sonic Adventure but I've seen Perfect Chaos and it looks nothing special. It's just on opinion I guess.
You need to play it to get the full picture. Trust me its epic.

Back