I just beat __

I beat PokePark2!

I beat NSMB2.

It actaully turned out good in the end.

I beat Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land three or two days ago, I didn't post it here because I would be double posting, heh.

Miracle Matter said:
I beat Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land three or two days ago, I didn't post it here because I would be double posting, heh.

You know you can edit and it will up the topic.

I beat Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap about 3 hours ago. The last boss was incredibly hard. I just found out that I have to do the whole battle again to get my shield back from biggron after he ate it. God damn it. :(

Star Fox SNES, beaten 3rd route for 2nd time and died 30 times and my hands is hurt after I beaten Andross and I forgot that this game is so hard

FUCK YES, I just beat Kirby's Dream Land 3's final boss!

Dark Matter isn't so bad, most of time he keeps floating back and forth, sometimes he'll stop and shoot three dark thunderbolts that are hard to dodge or shoot homing orange things.

Then, here's Zero. Zero instead keeps floating up and down, after 2 or 3 seconds he'll summon smaller Dark Matters, goes into the background and shoot blood, slash himself and shoot smaller blood, or annoyingly charge at Kirby.

Oh god, when Zero is defeated, he tores his eye out to fight, his smaller eye has no patterns, he just rams at Kirby. His smaller eye dies very easy, just like 9 hits and he's dead.

The better ending was so cute, Ado made drawings of all the characters in the game :3

Miracle Matter said:

Do a 200% like me and be super awesome and bored.

Dr. Turnip said:
Miracle Matter said:

Lolwat.

Also, how the hell do I get 100%? No matter how many times I defeat Nightmare, it's always like 75%

You've got to back and find all the hidden rooms with all the big switches and press them all, then you are given the ability to do it all again with half of your health. If you beat that 100%, you get Meta Knightmare mode.

You can tell if you have 100% a level if the door is yellow. If the door is red, you are missing something in that level.

lGhWB.jpg

Dr. Turnip said:
You've got to back and find all the hidden rooms with all the big switches and press them all, then you are given the ability to do it all again with half of your health. If you beat that 100%, you get Meta Knightmare mode.

You can tell if you have 100% a level if the door is yellow. If the door is red, you are missing something in that level.

lGhWB.jpg

OOOOHHHHH, I'm so dumb. Thanks.

Dr. Turnip said:
Miracle Matter said:

I've done that. Now I just need to find the time to do Meta Knightmare.

I beat Metroid Fusion in about 4:20 with an item completion rate of 42%. Deaths were frequent, I lost my way more than once, and I generally flailed around most of the time, but the overall experience was enjoyable.

Mario vs. DK: Mini-Land Mayhem

Also, this wasn't too recent, but I beat the Anti Guys Troop in Paper Mario. 8)

I just forced myself to 5-star NSMBWii. I just couldn't get myself into it when I first got it but I pride myself on finishing every game I buy so I set my mind to it and two weeks later I had 5-starred it.

Back