I just beat __

Bonetail.

"Might be tougher than the final boss"? lolno

All-Star Mode on Intense mode in Brawl.

The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

I'm missing 2 hearts and around 5 or so Kinstone fusions. Got everything else, though.

Super Meat Boy

Light world, that is

Donkey Kong Country Returns

Took me about half a year to beat it. Really fun game, although it made me want to explode with rage on some levels, it was quite a game. Beat it with 100% puzzle pieces and KONG letters but haven't done all the levels on Time Trials though, which I don't plan to do right away.

LittleBigPlanet Karting

100%. Now I'll screw around in the level creator.

I re-beat P0rtal

I also got a ten kill streak in primal carnage (as raptor, booyah!!!)

Pokémon Trainer Red said:
Pokémon Trainer Michell said:
beat Driftveil city gym in black 2
Why did I choose Tepig ;_;
I choose snivy, but I ditched using it the moment I got pidove ;P
I then beat all gyms using almost entirely unfezant ;P

Pokémon Trainer Red said:
beat Driftveil city gym in black 2
Why did I choose Tepig ;_;
I choose snivy, but I ditched using it the moment I got pidove ;P
I then beat all gyms using almost entirely unfezant ;P
I usually pick my teams this way:

Pair games: Which two look coolest
Third game: The other one

BW2 really messed up my system

Anyway, I beat World 5 in NSMBW

Mario Kart Wii

After about 4 years of owning it, I finally beat it cup-wise. Gold trophies on all cups. I still have to get Mii Outfit B, and I'll probably work on starring the rest of the cups I didn't star at some point.

Well this was awhile ago, but I beat the main story in tales of graces f.

Personally I loved it death, asbels realizing his mistakes and making up for it for everyone, such as Cheria and Hubert, taking responsibility for all his previous actions and try his hardest to protect those that needed it, maliks and pascals background was really nice too, and of course sophie's origin and purpose was a bit... sad. But of course the team was gonna work around that and how they did it was really heart warming, I'm also glad richard was saved in the end, and the ending was really unexpected too.

God this game is great.

I just beat Xcom: Enemy Unknown. It was my goal to have the game beaten before the end of January and i accomplished it! Yay.

Back