I just beat __

Just beat Pokémon White and oh my Goddddd I love this game so darn much. Being limited to only the newly introduced Pokémon during the main story is great, and it sucks that it was poorly received back in the day because I love it. Makes the game feel so fresh and different from the other games. I also love the story, N is probably my favorite character in all of Pokémon, and Cheren & Bianca are cool too (I think this game has the best rivals). Additionally I like how the gym leaders are actual characters, and not just bosses that you fight one time and then never see again. They actually do stuff outside of their gyms and help you during the story, and that's just awesome. The presentation is slick, I love how fast the battles are, and the animated Pokémon sprites are great. Just an all around fantastic game

I kinda want to check out the sequels, but tbh I'm not as into them as other people are. When I first played White 2 all those years back, I loved every second of it, I put like 300 hours into my save file. But every time I've tried revisiting it I always get bored and drop the game. Still to this day I've only ever completed the game once, back in 2013. Idk why that is, since it doesn't really have any issues aside from maybe being too similar to the first game, but I mean it's a sequel that takes place in the same region so what can you do.

There's a cool feature in B2W2 called memory link, where you can connect your B1W1 save file to the sequel, and it unlocks a bunch of bonus content. More boss fights, more story stuff, and you even get to catch N's Pokémon. I've never tried it before but next time I play Black 2 I'll give it a go.

For now though, I'm gonna work on White's post game.

Well I don't know if this counts, but I just beat "Five Nights At Pinkie's" gamemode in Garry's Mod. I'm a brony; it's a brony mod. But yeah I beat it, and nights four five and six were just torture LOL.

Well I don't know if this counts, but I just beat "Five Nights At Pinkie's" gamemode in Garry's Mod. I'm a brony; it's a brony mod. But yeah I beat it, and nights four five and six were just torture LOL.
It technically counts. It's a game within a game, so I say that's valid!

I just beat Pokemon Dream Radar. If you've never heard of it, it was an AR game you could download from the 3DS eShop for $3. Think Face Raiders but Pokemon. By playing it you could catch several Pokemon and send them to Black 2 and White 2, and they'd all have their hidden abilities and would be caught in Dream Balls. Some of these Pokemon weren't available in the gen 5 games so it's great to be able to obtain them here. Technically it's an "endless" game, but you see the credits after catching Landorus, which I swear I did back in the day but I guess not.

The reason I was playing it was because I'm currently going through Black 2 and I realized I could get a God damn Spiritomb through this. In case you don't know, Spiritomb is one of those Pokemon that's hardly ever obtainable in the games, and even when it is, it's super tedious to get. So I'm really happy to have one in Black 2! (I actually have 3 lol it's super easy to farm these)

Just finished the postgame for Mario RPG. All my characters were max level and it took me forty five turns to beat Culex 3D. I had a lot of fun with this game. Some of the rematches were pretty challenging, and the team I used for most of the battles was Mario, Peach, and Mallow.

Back