Yeti's Lair!

Would you like picture detailing the event of your outcome?

• Total voters

melonwad

Koopa Troopa
Basically, you are trapped in the yeti's lair. The yeti does not like it's hostages to escape. You can have one item (which you post), to try and escape with. Be creative, you never know what'll work. Basically, I'll write a paragraph or so detailing your attempt, and at the end either put FAILED or SUCCESS!

IMPORTANT STUFF:
Most attempts will fail.
You can only bring one item.
Don't say anything about how "unfair" I am. This is mainly for both mine and your fun, not actually escaping.
Please, try not to make too many attempts in a single day.

You can try as many times as you would like!

Attempts will be posted in red like below.

Here's a short example:

I bring a bottle of water.

L e o n .S. K e n n e d y:
Leon takes the bottle of water he has, and throws it at the yeti. The yeti's lair is cold, and so the water is frozen. It hits the yeti, and distracts him momentarily. Leon takes the chance to try and run out. The yeti notices him missing after a few minutes, and throws the water bottle back at Leon. The yeti is quite strong. LEON=MINUS ONE HEAD.
FAILED

Yeti.jpg

Mario4Ever -SubSpace Gunship

You call upon the Subspace Gunship and it appears before your eyes. Being as that is so the cold you are unable to open any of the door because they are completely frozen shut. The Yeti spots you tugging and pulling at what looks like a club to the yeti. He picks the ship up and slams it down on you. You = Dead
FAILED

Nabber - Your Yeti-Destroying-Person-Transporting-Cold-Immune-Unstealable device

Your Yeti-Destroying-Person-Transporting-Cold-Immune-Unstealable device quickly goes to work and goes straight for the yeti. The giant yeti see what he thinks is an ant moving steadily towards him and flicks it against the wall. While this is all happening you were heading for the exit when all of sudden your Yeti-Destroying-Person-Transporting-Cold-Immune-Unstealable device slams into your back and slams you into a wall with it. You die. Yeti-Destroying-Person-Transporting-Cold-Immune-Unstealable device breaks due to the force of the yeti's strength.
FAILED

God why didn't I bring a Portal Gun?
Anyway, you're just going to end all of these attempts in a Fail, aren't you?
Also, it should have destroyed the yeti. Why didn't it?

The yeti is giant and your object seems liked ant to the yeti. Yeti's don't like bugs and the first post says most attempt will fail and this is for amusement.

I bring a dead cat.

:posh:

GutsehMan - Portal Gun

You walk to the yeti and give your portal gun as a gift in hopes of trying to escape. The takes your portal gun and start shooting random portal everywhere. You sit and wait and clap as the yeti plays with the portal hoping to make him happy. You slowly start creeping your way to the exit after watching the yeti do stupid things with the portal gun. The yeti sees you try to escape and now understand how to use the portal gun. The yeti shoots one at the moon and one in front that you unfortunately step in and end up on the moon. You gasp for air as there is no oxygen and die.
FAILED

Smasher - Dead Cat

The yeti is a lover of all things especially when they are alive. The yeti spots your dead cat and accuses you of killing it. They yeti doesn't like animal cruelty and decides to kill you.
FAILED

ewe
I give the yeti a gift. The gift is 3 magic wishes. The yeti can't bring me back however and can only wish 3 wishes. 8)

One of my many clones asks Kratos for a favor, so the clone brings Kratos and bestows Magitek abilities upon him.

PokemonMaster - 3 wishes for you and the Yeti

The yeti except your gift and uses the wishes as followed.
Wish number 1 - He wishes for your wishes. Done!
Wish number 2 - He wishes for you to be chained and shackled.
Wish number 3 - He wishes for the dead cat to be alive again
Wish number 4 - He wishes for a bed
Wish number 5 - He wishes for a bigger cave
Wish number 6 - He wishes for slience

Since they yeti wished for you to be chained and shackled he has no key to release them. You die of starvation because everyone one else steals the food the yeti provides.
FAILED

GutsehMan - Chuck Norris

Chuck starts using his karate moves on the yeti, but it has no effect. Chuck, becasue hes smart, knows when he can't win, and High tails it out of there. And slides down the mountain, on you. By the time chuck gets to the Bus Stop, your frozen solid. He throws you in a incenterator for Bringing him.
FAILED

melonwad said:
GutsehMan - Chuck Norris

Chuck starts using his karate moves on the yeti, but it has no effect. Chuck, becasue hes smart, knows when he can't win, and High tails it out of there. And slides down the mountain, on you. By the time chuck gets to the Bus Stop, your frozen solid. He throws you in a incenterator for Bringing him.
FAILED

Chuck Norris isn't dead he just can't defeat the yeti. Instead of wasting his efforts he kills GutsehMan instead. Chuck Norris and the Yeti are one in the same.

Bruce Lee > Chuck Norris

Game over.
No continues.

I bring a teddy bear.

I hope you guys are enjoying these and I will get to them when I get a chance. Please continue adding items and I can post results when I can

Back