Yeti's Lair!

Would you like picture detailing the event of your outcome?

• Total voters
If the bomb fails lolif, I will try again.

I will bring absolutely nothing.

Awesomeface1.jpg

TheBigShoj said:
Epic Nitwit said:
melonwad said:

Epic Nitwit - box that contains 1 Billion ring, Seven Chaos Emeralds, and Sonic, Shadow, Silver, Tails and Knuckles.

You open your box and right away the yeti is intriqued by the shiney Chaos Emeralds and Rings ignoring Sonic, shadow, Silver, Tails, and Knuckles. He pulls out his emerald, which happens to be the Master Emerald and unknowing makes the power of the choas emeralds next to nothing. You run for the exit as Sonic and everyone flees for their life. Sonich Dashes for the exit while in the process saws you in half during his dash. Sonic and everyone else escape while your body lies in the cold earth. As for the rings the eats them because he thinks they are cherrio's.
FAILED

Obviously, you don't seem to understand what the items I brought were. As soon as I open the box, Super Sonic, Super Shadow, Super Silver, Super Tails and Super Knuckles would attack the Yeti. Sonic would not run, that is not his personality. You are saying " this is just for fun." but really, this is biased, as if anyone brings somthing that is guaranteed to work, you just make it work to your pleasure. I'm afraid that if you keep this up, you may find that no one wants to play your game. Goodbye and good luck.

Quit complaining. Its not biased. He made a disclaimer in the first post stating that most will result in failure. And so far everyone has. If everyone gets the same result...that's not biased, its fair. And honestly, I think its more fun to read how these scenarios in end failure rather than. "sonic jumps out of the box and cuts the yeti in half. you escape, the end" or "your teleport out of the cave, the end" as said many times. if you don't like it, don't play.

Adding to what he said, you seem to be somebody who won't take a loss (aka a sore loser). No offence to you, but it is ridiculous.

Wii Remote Plus said:
Adding to what he said, you seem to be somebody who won't take a loss (aka a sore loser). No offence to you, but it is ridiculous.

Did you bump this thread just to tell me that? How nice of you.

Since I don't remember what I brought, I would like to bring "Something that will work" >:D

I sent Melonwad a PM.

Epic Nitwit said:
Wii Remote Plus said:
I sent Melonwad a PM.

I'm not sure whether that would help, as he hasn't been on in a while.

I'm sure that he could use his email account and see it.

Smasher said:
I bring a bomb.

Inb4failure

Baby Time said:
I bring in Baby Daisy, who starts crying and won't stop until the Yeti lets me free.

TheBigShoj said:
I know Melon IRL. I'll get ahold of him and tell him to get his ass on here and answer my item. text sent.

Yay!

Back