Yeti's Lair!

Would you like picture detailing the event of your outcome?

• Total voters
I bring myself in sorrow, ready to die. I also bring a Yeti friend knowing I will leave the earth and they may become friends.

Bop1996 said:
I bring unlimited immortality and the ability to teleport flawlessly wherever I want. The immortality places me at an age where I am physically and mentally fit, so I am not a baby or an old geezer either. The ability to teleport cannot be messed up by anyone else, and if the Yeti grabs me while I teleport, I still teleport successfully without the Yeti, thus making it impossible for him to stop me. Also, there is no Yeti where I teleport, as I teleport into the Pentagon.
I will attempt to do this one though and then your cake. I'm going to do them in order

melonwad said:
This game is to be for fun and to see if you can pick a single item i can cause death by. Not for you to name the obvious and be immortal. It's to be for fun. And I'm not choosing items I'm writing the stories.
"Very funny. Just not for us."

Donut said:
melonwad said:
This game is to be for fun and to see if you can pick a single item i can cause death by. Not for you to name the obvious and be immortal. It's to be for fun. And I'm not choosing items I'm writing the stories.
"Very funny. Just not for us."
You don't have to play if you don't want 2.

I'm going to attempt to finish these by tonight if not then tomorrow morning you can see them. They are in this order:

Skull Kid - A huge yeti

Donut - God

OJ Toad - Yeti Friend

Bop - Immoral, teleporting abiltiy that can't be interrupted.

Lonliness - Creepypasta stories

Bop - Cake

melonwad said:
I'm going to attempt to finish these by tonight if not then tomorrow morning you can see them. They are in this order:

Skull Kid - A huge yeti

Donut - God

OJ Toad - Yeti Friend

Bop - Cake

lol "immoral"

melonwad said:

Skull Kid - A huge yeti

Donut - God

OJ Toad - Yeti Friend and OJ Toad's life, knowing he will die.

Bop - Cake

OJ Toad said:
I bring myself in sorrow, ready to die. I also bring a Yeti friend knowing I will leave the earth and they may become friends.

Mario4Ever said:
melonwad said:

Skull Kid - A huge yeti

Donut - God

OJ Toad - Yeti Friend

Bop - Cake

lol "immoral"

I'm pretty sure that wouldn't be of any help in a Yeti's lair, unless the Yeti likes gambling or something :eek:

Alright.....I know what to bring. An army of 1,000 Agent Smiths from the Matrix, with more on the way every second of every day to attack the yeti. Explosives. A suit that protects me from explosions which I'm already wearing. A group of Yetis rebelling against the Yeti that have decided to never change their mind no matter what. And if those don't work, a lot of shiny red buttons that will freeze the Yeti. He will be surrounded by these buttons. I will then stab him in the head with a sword when he presses one of these buttons. So, cheese.

I bring the Yeti itself.

I'm so random.

I don't think you can bring an action, just an ability or object...

Oh, didn't read much. Hmmm... I'll bring a dagger,[quote author=Pinkie Pie]
jump into the Yeti's mouth and slice and dice through all of his vital internal organs he needs to live.
[/quote]

I bring both Captain Falcon and Wario.

Captain either tries to Falcon Punch the Yeti, or he brings along his Blue Falcon.

Wario tries to fart on the Yeti.

I choose Luke Skywalker. He escaped from the yeti once. He can do it again! I just hope we ride off into the sunset on his ton ton.....together.....both of us alive. *crosses fingers*

melonwad said:

Epic Nitwit - box that contains 1 Billion ring, Seven Chaos Emeralds, and Sonic, Shadow, Silver, Tails and Knuckles.

You open your box and right away the yeti is intriqued by the shiney Chaos Emeralds and Rings ignoring Sonic, shadow, Silver, Tails, and Knuckles. He pulls out his emerald, which happens to be the Master Emerald and unknowing makes the power of the choas emeralds next to nothing. You run for the exit as Sonic and everyone flees for their life. Sonich Dashes for the exit while in the process saws you in half during his dash. Sonic and everyone else escape while your body lies in the cold earth. As for the rings the eats them because he thinks they are cherrio's.
FAILED

Obviously, you don't seem to understand what the items I brought were. As soon as I open the box, Super Sonic, Super Shadow, Super Silver, Super Tails and Super Knuckles would attack the Yeti. Sonic would not run, that is not his personality. You are saying " this is just for fun." but really, this is biased, as if anyone brings somthing that is guaranteed to work, you just make it work to your pleasure. I'm afraid that if you keep this up, you may find that no one wants to play your game. Goodbye and good luck.

Epic Nitwit said:
melonwad said:

Epic Nitwit - box that contains 1 Billion ring, Seven Chaos Emeralds, and Sonic, Shadow, Silver, Tails and Knuckles.

You open your box and right away the yeti is intriqued by the shiney Chaos Emeralds and Rings ignoring Sonic, shadow, Silver, Tails, and Knuckles. He pulls out his emerald, which happens to be the Master Emerald and unknowing makes the power of the choas emeralds next to nothing. You run for the exit as Sonic and everyone flees for their life. Sonich Dashes for the exit while in the process saws you in half during his dash. Sonic and everyone else escape while your body lies in the cold earth. As for the rings the eats them because he thinks they are cherrio's.
FAILED

Obviously, you don't seem to understand what the items I brought were. As soon as I open the box, Super Sonic, Super Shadow, Super Silver, Super Tails and Super Knuckles would attack the Yeti. Sonic would not run, that is not his personality. You are saying " this is just for fun." but really, this is biased, as if anyone brings somthing that is guaranteed to work, you just make it work to your pleasure. I'm afraid that if you keep this up, you may find that no one wants to play your game. Goodbye and good luck.
They run because the chaos emearld have no less to nothing for power because the yeti has the master emerald. With out them Sonic can't transform and knows he would lose.

I'd post the "this is stupid" pic but it's overused.

More on the way!
Skull Kid - A Huge Yeti

Skull Kid shows the yeti the Huge Yeti. Both yeti's begin to snarl and begin to fight. During their epic battle you make for the door. As you're running for the door you successfully dodge the icycles and the clammering yeti's as they fight for the death. Finally the one of the yeti gets knocked down in fron't of the exit, exposing his birth mark. The two yeti's are brothers and the yeti thanks you for bringing him home. He decides to question on how you found him. Unable to answer you slowly sit back down with the others because you like living.
FAILED

Donut - God

You decide that god needs to be brought in order to save you and help you escape. Seeing as god can revive and kill he asks you to attempt to escape so he can see where it goes wrong. After doing this over and over god seems to be amused and him and yeti continue to laugh at your misfortune. God doesn't save you and continues to watch you fail.
FAILED

Back