Yeti's Lair!

Would you like picture detailing the event of your outcome?

• Total voters
I bring a Can.....filled with various Yeti killing items. Let's see....The jalapeno, cherry bombs, and squash from PvZ....a phaser from Star Trek....and, ooh, an anvil, courtesy of Warner Brothers Inc. ......It's still technically one item. :P

This is really stupid. You take our items and use them in ways that are basically, "You have an object but the yeti destroys it so it doesn't do anything." If someone brings a Portal Gun, then he portals, not gives the gun to the yeti. (DUH.) If someone brings Chuck Norris, well, HE'S FREAKING CHUCK NORRIS.

I bring Mr. T.

GutsehMan said:
I bring a Can.....filled with various Yeti killing items. Let's see....The jalapeno, cherry bombs, and squash from PvZ....a phaser from Star Trek....and, ooh, an anvil, courtesy of Warner Brothers Inc. ......It's still technically one item. :P

Doom Shroom's better. Just saying.

There will be results today! Also I would like to recruit some more people to help out. Maybe like 1 or 2 more to help with creating stories. Just PM some examples of items your friends would give or just items that you see around the house.

Here's what I got so far the rest are coming soon!

Lonlinees - Cuteness

So you decide to finally show yourself after hiding amongst everyone hoping the yeti took you by mistake because everyone else looks hideous. You slowly make your way to the yeti and he freak out. He thinks your so cute and decides to feed you. You haven't eaten for days so you take advantage of the food. While you busy eating the yeti quickly carves a cage out of an iceblock. The food is so good you don't see the yeti set the cage in front of you and lead you in with a food trail. The yeti says your the cutest thing he has ever seen and will never let you go.
FAILED

Smasher - Teddy Bear

You present the teddy bear to the yeti and the yeti instantly gets upset. It reminds him of his epic battle against the Giant Bear last year he tangoed with in the mountians. Unfortuanatly there is only one Giant Bear and no offspring, the yeti killed the giant bear and barely survived. During the yeti's flash back he kills you instantly because of his fear.
FAILED

PokemonMaster - Self

You like no one else in the cave decided to bring nothing but yourself. You present yourself to the yeti claiming you understand why he is keeping you all in the cave and explain that you can help him curb his addiction. The yeti is a reasonable creature and listens to you for a while and then begins drool. The drop of drool falls from the yeti mouth and surrounds you in sticky yeti drool. You drown.
FAILED

GutsehMan - Can of yeti killing items, Halapeno, cherry bombs, Squash from Pvz, a star trek phasher, an anvil from WB

You begin by offering the yeti the Jalapeno, hoping the yeti would think it's to hot and have to get a drink. You plan back fires and the yeti can no breathe fire and accidently burps in your direction lighting your cherry bombs on fire and causeing the star trek phaser to be destroyed and killing Squash. You were able to escape the blast and dart for the exit. But were did that anvil go you say. The explosion caused the anvil to launch into the sky and land on top of you during your escape.
FAILED

Donut - Mr. T

So Mr. T being the not so awesome person he thinks he is. Chucks one of his mohawk grenades at the Yeti. Seeing as Mr. T has no sense of how he looks he is terribibly frighten at what the yeti looks like he runs away. You are left to stare at the Night Elf Mohawked Yeti for the next 50 min. The yeti hates WoW so he decides to kill you for bringing Mr. T and his Night Elf Mohawk Grenades
FAILED

I bring Melonwad

:boshi:

melonwad said:
Pyro said:
I grab a gun and kill melonwad and the Yeti so neither can do *bleep*.
'

Why hate? If you don't want to play please don't post
Hate? No, I'm not hating you. I meant "neither can do shit" like you can't make me fail because you're dead.

See my logic?

LuigiNo. 1 - Crash Bandicoot

You and Crash decide to try and get the yeti to chase Crash around hoping that he hits the Nitro box crash brought in order to help you out. Crash uses his spin attack to hit the yeti to get his attention. Crash hits the yeti so hard that force bounces him back into the Nitro box. The Yeti see's the explosion and thinks they are fire works. They yeti claps in excitement and icycles fall from the ceiling killing you.
FAILED

Donut - Success

You bring with you success an item so precious that only means that you will succeed. You manage to distract the yeti successfully in order to make your escape. But wait how long does success last it can't be forever. While running for the exit you slip and begin to slide, unable to stop yourself you slide head first into the wall cracking her skull. You bleed to death.
FAILED

Epic Nitwit - box that contains 1 Billion ring, Seven Chaos Emeralds, and Sonic, Shadow, Silver, Tails and Knuckles.

You open your box and right away the yeti is intriqued by the shiney Chaos Emeralds and Rings ignoring Sonic, shadow, Silver, Tails, and Knuckles. He pulls out his emerald, which happens to be the Master Emerald and unknowing makes the power of the choas emeralds next to nothing. You run for the exit as Sonic and everyone flees for their life. Sonich Dashes for the exit while in the process saws you in half during his dash. Sonic and everyone else escape while your body lies in the cold earth. As for the rings the eats them because he thinks they are cherrio's.
FAILED

Smasher - Melonwad

You present melonwad to yeti screaming that if your not allowed to leave this cave that you will end melonwad's life. The yeti calls your bluff and grabs melonwad for he is the Yeti's Keeper. With melonwad safe with the yeti. The yeti decides you need to be punished and buries you in the ground. You die.
FAILED

So you're immune to the Yeti? How in anywayis that fair? And what about me bringing God?

I bring unlimited immortality and the ability to teleport flawlessly wherever I want. The immortality places me at an age where I am physically and mentally fit, so I am not a baby or an old geezer either. The ability to teleport cannot be messed up by anyone else, and if the Yeti grabs me while I teleport, I still teleport successfully without the Yeti, thus making it impossible for him to stop me. Also, there is no Yeti where I teleport, as I teleport into the Pentagon.

I am the yeti's keeper therefore he respects me. @Bop you can't choose how the items work you can only choose an item

melonwad said:
I am the yeti's keeper therefore he respects me. @Bop you can't choose how the items work you can only choose an item
Then we can never win. This game is cheap and biased.

Then I find this game to be the ultimate example of masochism, as basically, anything I choose will be used somehow to benefit the Yeti, regardless of how clever I am in specifying the exact terms under which I bring certain items.

This game is to be for fun and to see if you can pick a single item i can cause death by. Not for you to name the obvious and be immortal. It's to be for fun. And I'm not choosing items I'm writing the stories.

Alright then. I bring a piece of cake.

Back