V2W: Forum's Choice (Champion Celebration, Stats, and Voter Awards)

With the game almost over, I just want to check over something again. How should new series nominati

• Have a system where nominations themselves are voted on.. Assuring that all the series in the next g

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • The first-come, first-served nominations were part of the novelty of the game. Keep it. If there's a

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • Other option (Might be fair to tell me what you have in mind)

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Re: V2W: Forum's Choice (Semifinals: Fluttershy Vs. Rainbow Dash)

Fluttershy: 7
Rainbow Dash: 9

Fast pony is second best pony.

Aww, that this rate, Fluttershy won't win... :'(

Fluttershy: 8
Rainbow Dash: 10

Re: V2W: Forum's Choice (1-Day Hiatus, Championship begins tomorrow!)

After 24 hours. Rainbow Dash just barely makes it past Fluttershy by 2 votes. Now normally Rainbow Dash is very boastful when she wins. But knowing she was against Fluttershy, she just went up and shook hooves with her longtime friend hoping she wasn't too upset. But Fluttershy was perfectly fine, and even said she'll be cheering her on in the final. However as always, it's tough for Fluttershy to make it look convincing.

Alright! We now have our 3 Finalists for the Championship. The Final won't begin until Sunday. But the 3 characters that have made it past 5 grueling rounds will go head-to-head for 48 hours. For each 24-hour interval one will bow out until only one of these 3 remains on top just like how Mario Vs. Banjo Vs. Zero Two played out. Our contenders are Luigi, Wario, and Rainbow Dash.

To think there was once 100 about 2 months ago.

Pony > Plumbers ?

Yep, sounds about right for me

Hmmm. A bit dissapointing for me to have Fluttershy lose. But that's ok, Rainbow Dash did well to have made it this far. Now to find out who the forum favors the most...

I don't want to answer that question. It would probably scar me for life.

Re: V2W: Forum's Choice (Final: Wario Vs. Luigi Vs. Rainbow Dash)

At last we have reached the final after nearly 10 weeks. We shall now have a recap on how all 3 made it here.

WARIO
Wario came in the tournament as part of the WarioWare series. Nominated by Luigi No. 1/Luigi Bandicoot. In Round 1 he easily beat the wizard of Lord of the Rings Gandalf. In Round 2 he also soundly beat Marth of Fire Emblem. Round 3 he beat Mother Brain also quite easily. All his matchups turned out pretty easy with him. The hardest of course coming in the Semifinals against Ganondorf. But for the most part Wario have stormed right through to the final however the downside to that is that except Ganondorf, the other 4 probably never really had a chance in getting very farther then they did anyway. The fact he hasn't had a really tough matchup until now could be his downfall in the Final

LUIGI
Being the Ensemble Darkhorse in the Mario fandom by being under the shadow of Mario (Which the Mario series was nominated by New Super Yoshi). There should be no surprise on why Luigi is in the final. Unlike Wario though Luigi actually did have somewhat a challenge in getting here. He had easy matchups against a Golden Retriever and 9-Volt and an inflated matchup against Poochy. But matchups against Yoshi and Applejack ended up actually being quite close. Surprisingly Applejack was the one who was closer. Nonetheless, he's here and has a legitimate shot at the Championship

RAINBOW DASH
From the popular Friendship is Magic series (Nominated by Crash), Rainbow Dash is one of 5 Ponies who all did relatively well in the tournament. Rainbow Dash had relatively easy matches against Skull Kid, and Pinky and the Brain in the first 2 rounds. Thing got a bit tougher starting in Round 3 though as Rainbow Dash headed against Fellow Pony Twilight that ended relatively close. In the 4th round, Rainbow Dash had another close match with King Dedede. And on the way to the final squeaked out a victory over another fellow Pony Fluttershy. With the support the series have gotten this entire tournament, Rainbow is for sure a contender in this Final matchup.

Once again the rules remain the same as Mario Vs. Banjo Vs. Zero Two. After 24 hours the one with the least amount of votes will be eliminated and forced to take Bronze. The Top 2 no matter what the vote count is will be reset back to 0 for a classic 1 Vs. 1 to decide it for another 24 hours once and for all. It's still 48 hours until this is all over (Unless in the event that Day 2 ends in a Draw which of course would lead to OT) but this it guys. No more new rounds, no more other characters. Forum's Choice I will be all finished after all this. Whoever wins, there will be a celebration for not only the winner but the ending of the game and some interesting stats that I've been keeping track of secretly will be told to you all.

Remember always to be civilized in voting. No insulting a character even if you dislike them here. If you need to vent anything that would get your vote revoked if you said it in here. Take it to Mindless Junk. Thank you!

V2W: FORUM'S CHOICE CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (Part 1)

wario-10252008.jpg
VS
luigi1.png
VS
Rainbow_dash_evil_looking.png

Wario: 0
Luigi: 0
Rainbow Dash: 0

Luigi: 1
Rainbow Dash: 0

Luigi: 1
Rainbow Dash: 2

Wario: 1
Luigi: 3
Rainbow Dash: 4

Wario: 1
Rainbow Dash: 5
I bet of Wario's votes will transfer to Luigi.

Wario: 2
Rainbow Dash: 6

Luigi: 4

The bronies shall fall. *rallies*

Luigi: 5

Creeper said:
The bronies shall fall. *rallies*

Luigi: 5

Eh, Gutseh. The match is not over after today. Only the one who has the least votes will be out. Also be careful on talking about any characters or even fans of the characters.

Back