V2W: Forum's Choice (Champion Celebration, Stats, and Voter Awards)

With the game almost over, I just want to check over something again. How should new series nominati

• Have a system where nominations themselves are voted on.. Assuring that all the series in the next g

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • The first-come, first-served nominations were part of the novelty of the game. Keep it. If there's a

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • Other option (Might be fair to tell me what you have in mind)

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Well, I'll be sure to try and get an award next time.

Neat, I won three awards.

I'm actually going to put up some ranks on some of those awards. That way some more people can see how they did.

First to Vote
1. Smasher (32)
2. Goomba's Shoe 15 (10)
3. UltraMario (9)
4. Crash (4)

Voters that got first only one time: Javelin, Epic Nitwit, Nega-Man, Jorge, Mario and Luigi, Luigi No.1, and Bop1996

Last to Vote
1. Gutsehman (7)
2. Paper_Yoshi, Crash, Quizmo (5)
3. Brock, UltraMario (4)
4. Nega-Man, Smashgoom (3)
5. Goomba's Shoe 15, Jorge, FireEevee, New Super Yoshi (2)

Voters that voted last only one time: Turb, Gamefreak, CountBonsula, Super-Yoshi, Javelin, 2257, Mario and Luigi, SonicMario, Neptune, Mario4Ever, Ralphfan, Nabber, Snowstalker, SiFi, MarioMaster15

Tieing Voters
1. Smasher (12)
2. Goomba's Shoe 15 (11)
3. SonicMario (10)
4. UltraMario ( 8 )
5. Epic Nitwit, Quizmo, Crash, Smashgoom (7)
6. New Super Yoshi, Gutsehman, Toad85 (6)
7. Gamefreak (5)
8. MCD, FireEevee, Brock, Bop1996 (4)
9. Luigi No.1, Crackin355, Mario4Ever, Javelin, SiFi, Rise Up Above It (3)
10. 2257, Paper_Yoshi, Neptune, Anton, Nabber, Nega-Man (2)

Voters that tied it up only one time: Turb, '3K, Edo, Boozooka, Banjonator, BMB, Lario, Yoshigo99, YoshiWalker, Mario and Luigi, CountBonsula, Super-Yoshi, CharizardLover, Dry-Petey, Lily, Superjeff, YoshiMonsta, SolarBlaze

Voters that made the Winning Vote
1. Gutsehman (9)
2. SonicMario ( 8 )
3. Smasher, Crash (7)
4. Epic Nitwit (5)
5. Bop1996, Smashgoom, MCD, New Super Yoshi, Anton (4)
6. Brock, FireEevee, Toad85, Turb, Paper_Yoshi, SiFi, Jorge (3)
7. Javelin, Nabber, 2257, UltraMario (2)

Voters that made the Winning vote only one time: Vinnie, '3K, Crackin355, Mario4Ever, Quizmo, Gamefreak, Edo, CharizardLover, CountBonsula, Goomba's Shoe 15, Luigi No.1, New Super Mario

My timing was coincidental on most of those (except for the hipster award, since I really did vote for less popular characters a lot).

Yeah pretty much all of it is coincidental. I didn't even tell you guys I would be giving out some awards until very, very, very late in the game.

In the 2nd game now that people are more aware of it people might try to get them more and more.. And I'll also keep track of the Standings for each award after each matchup during the 2nd one so I won't have to painstakingly stay up to 3 AM like I had to getting all this data. It might still be a mystery on who got it until the end though, unless maybe you want me to give an update for each of the awards after each round.

Rainbow Dash said:
Devil Jin said:
Nope. Poochy is just a dog to many eyes. But Poochy is God! :3
blah blah i'm still butthurt that poochy beat kirby blah

:rolleyes:

Back