V2W: Forum's Choice (Champion Celebration, Stats, and Voter Awards)

With the game almost over, I just want to check over something again. How should new series nominati

• Have a system where nominations themselves are voted on.. Assuring that all the series in the next g

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • The first-come, first-served nominations were part of the novelty of the game. Keep it. If there's a

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • Other option (Might be fair to tell me what you have in mind)

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Re: V2W: Forum's Choice (Semifinals: Wario Vs. Ganondorf)

Wario: 6
Ganondorf: 2

Wario: 7
Ganondorf: 2

Wario: 9
Ganondorf: 3

Wario: 10

I remember this "Deathbattles" thing on a site called NintendoLand, and there was a match between Ganondorf and Wario. Ganondorf won by a landslide.

I'm kind of glad that Wario's winning here.

Smashgoom202 said:

I remember this "Deathbattles" thing on a site called NintendoLand, and there was a match between Ganondorf and Wario. Ganondorf won by a landslide.

Another good thing is that this isn't called Death Battles. I made it clear that none of the characters are considered dead if they lose. Because that's just terrible.

Ganondorf: 4

Northern Verve said:
Smashgoom202 said:

Another good thing is that this isn't called Death Battles. I made it clear that none of the characters are considered dead if they lose. Because that's just terrible.
40cakes_4996.jpg

*rallies*

Ganondorf: 6

Ganondorf: 7

Northern Verve said:
Smashgoom202 said:

*img*
I just wanted to say that I think the image that was in your rotation when I saw this was really fitting.
doorj.png

Re: V2W: Forum's Choice (Semifinals: Luigi Vs. Yoshi)

After yesterday's match Wario will be our first character to clinch a berth into the finals. He'll be joined by 2 more characters within the next 2 days soon.

Up next is a big matchup between Luigi against Yoshi.

Remember always to be civilized in voting. No insulting a character even if you dislike them here. If you need to vent anything that would get your vote revoked if you said it in here. Take it to Mindless Junk. Thank you!

SEMIFINALS, MATCHUP 2

luigi1.png
VS
Yoshi.png

Luigi: 0
Yoshi: 0

Luigi: 0
Yoshi: 1

Luigi's already beaten Yoshi twice in these games...well, I guess I won't be too upset if it happens again.

Luigi: 1
Yoshi: 1

Luigi: 1
Yoshi: 2

Excellent...

Luigi: 5
Yoshi: 2

Luigi: 5
Yoshi: 3

Back