V2W: Forum's Choice (Champion Celebration, Stats, and Voter Awards)

With the game almost over, I just want to check over something again. How should new series nominati

• Have a system where nominations themselves are voted on.. Assuring that all the series in the next g

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • The first-come, first-served nominations were part of the novelty of the game. Keep it. If there's a

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • Other option (Might be fair to tell me what you have in mind)

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Re: V2W: Forum's Choice (Round 4 FINALE: Karkat Vs. Ganondorf)

Karkat: 6
Ganondorf : 13

Karkat: 6
Ganondorf : 14

Karkat: 7
Ganondorf : 14

Re: V2W: Forum's Choice (1-Day Hiatus, Semifinal Schedule Up)

Alright, Round 4 is over! Up next is the Semifinals. But not until tomorrow. But because there's so few matches left, the matchup schedule is already up. And as always, here's all the characters advancing. (Remember these are not the matchups. The matchups are on the front page.) Though finnily enough the Semifinal matchups has the Top character against the character below them. Still pure coincidence though

RAINBOW DASH
Rainbow_dash_evil_looking.png
YOSHI
Yoshi.png
WARIO
wario-10252008.jpg

FLUTTERSHY
my_little_pony_friendship_is_magic_fluttershy.jpeg
LUIGI
luigi1.png
GANONDORF
Ganondorf_(Super_Smash_Bros._Brawl).png

Wowee but I got exactly what I hoped for in matchups, so this works very well for my purposes.

Rainbow Dash vs Fluttershy

Oh dear. Well, at least one of them is guaranteed a spot in the finals.

Luigi vs Yoshi

Great. These two have fought each other twice in these things and Luigi has won both times. So I guess I shouldn't expect Yoshi to move on. :-\

Wario vs Ganondorf

Meh.

All six characters have had one heck of a Run. Out of 100 characters it's never easy to make it this far. No one should be disappointed in how far any of the characters have gotten especially ones that made it past Round 3. Also hard to believe it's almost over. By early next week we'll have a Champion.

EDIT: Also I'm pretty good with this Semifinals. It makes sure that all 3 of the people in the final are from different series. Well technically Wario is still a Mario character but he's still in his own separate thing because he was put in because the WarioWare series was nominated.

EDIT2: I also added another poll. When I was talking about the next game, Anton pointed out something about the complicated system I had planned for the next Forum's Choice game. If I go for how I planned originally, there will be a sort of support/oppose system regarding nominated series. Anton's complaint was that wasn't the point of the game and it ruins the novelty of the first-come first-served basis and if something looks like an obvious joke nomination that I should have the right to reject it outright. So I want to leave it once again up to you guys how it goes. Would you rather go for a complex system that promises every single new series will be pretty popular or keep the simple ones but have a little tighter security regarding joke nominations of things unpopular but in no way does it promise that all the series will be necessarily really popular. I also put an other option in case any of you guys had a different idea. This may be the last poll of the game.

Voted for the first come first serve idea.
These 3 matchs are pretty easy for me luckily.

They are three characters here that I don't want to see in the final, two of them have bigger chance of getting though.

There's one character left I don't really want to see win, but he/she probably will anyway :P

Ah well, won't be too upset if that character wins.

It's odd to think that Ganondorf made it but no Link. Obviously the most popular Mario and Pony characters made it... Strange, though, that Yoshi and Luigi would be more popular that Mario...

Smashgoom202 said:
It's odd to think that Ganondorf made it but no Link. Obviously the most popular Mario and Pony characters made it... Strange, though, that Yoshi and Luigi would be more popular that Mario...

Who did Mario go up against in the previous round?

Yoshi.

Oh, that's right, I remember now.

So, I wonder who will get more votes, Fluttershy or Rainbow Dash?

Re: V2W: Forum's Choice (Semifinals: Wario Vs. Ganondorf)

Ok the Semifinals are underway! There are only 3 matchups in this round, but here we decide what 3 of 6 characters move on to the final 2-day matchup. We're almost done folks!

First up, is Wario against Ganondorf

Remember always to be civilized in voting. No insulting a character even if you dislike them here. If you need to vent anything that would get your vote revoked if you said it in here. Take it to Mindless Junk. Thank you!

SEMIFINALS, MATCHUP 1

wario-10252008.jpg
VS
Ganondorf_(Super_Smash_Bros._Brawl).png

Wario: 0
Ganondorf: 0

Wario: 0
Ganondorf: 1

I keep telling myself that Twilight Princess never happened every time I vote Ganondorf...

Wario: 1
Ganondorf: 1

If you don't like TP Ganon, then don't vote for him Bop >_>

Smasher said:
If you don't like TP Ganon, then don't vote for him Bop >_>
The only problem with that is that all the other Ganons are awesome, so he's still a good character; I just believe that every vote I ever cast in his favor must be accompanied by some note signifying that I am disregarding his appearance in Twilight Princess this vote.

Wario: 2
Ganondorf: 2
This vote is a tough one. I've been saving up my vote change this round, so I might have to use it.

Wario: 3

Wario: 4

Brock said:
Wario: 2
This vote is a tough one. I've been saving up my vote change this round, so I might have to use it.

It's technically a new round. So everyone's vote change count is at 3 again. Although with only 3 matches to use those left there's not much of a big reason for changing your vote. The Final will be a tad stricter with only one vote change allowed in the entire 2-day match.

Back