V2W: Forum's Choice (Champion Celebration, Stats, and Voter Awards)

With the game almost over, I just want to check over something again. How should new series nominati

• Have a system where nominations themselves are voted on.. Assuring that all the series in the next g

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • The first-come, first-served nominations were part of the novelty of the game. Keep it. If there's a

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • Other option (Might be fair to tell me what you have in mind)

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Re: V2W: Forum's Choice (Round 4: Fluttershy Vs. Bowser)

Fluttershy: 13
Bowser: 12

Re: V2W: Forum's Choice (Round 4: Luigi Vs. Applejack)

Ok that was a really good matchup. After 24 hours, Fluttershy beats Bowser by merely one vote. Very similar to how she beat Meta Knight in Round 1. Bowser was a tad mad about this and was about to storm after Fluttershy but then he tripped over and started complaining about a cramp in his neck. FLuttershy being the kind pony she is went straight up to Bowser and began massaging Bowser's neck. Bowser was protesting at first but as he felt the soft touch of Fluttershy's hooves he relaxed a bit and proceeded to have one of the best massages he's ever had. Bowser's just a big turtle, and Fluttershy's handled plenty of creatures like him. Much like this bear

Up next is Luigi Vs. Applejack

Remember always to be civilized in voting. No insulting a character even if you dislike them here. If you need to vent anything that would get your vote revoked if you said it in here. Take it to Mindless Junk. Thank you!

ROUND 4, MATCHUP 5

luigi1.png
VS
Applejack_wut-(n1293483249285).png

Luigi: 0
Applejack: 0

Applejack: 1

Applejack's probably gonna lose against Luigi, but I'm voting for her anyway.

Applejack: 2

Yeah, this is another pride vote just like with Courage not too long ago. I pretty much know Luigi's going to win. But I'm proud of AJ even making this far, considering according to the poll she's the least popular here of the Main 6.

Luigi: 1
Applejack:4
I'm proud of AJ.

Applejack:6

Applejack:6

Luigi: 2
Applejack: 7

I was never much of a fan of Luigi.

Luigi: 4

Really, guys? Really?

Luigi: 5

Luigi has always been my favorite Mario character, so this is pretty easy for me.

Luigi: 6

Well, after the relief I got from seeing Fluttershy win over Bowser (sorry about that), I feel that Luigi should win here. Not that I don't love Applejack, but Luigi's always been the underdog, and since Mario lost to that freaking dinosaur, I can't let THAT be the only Mario rep... Aside from Wario.

Luigi: 7

Changing my vote.

Luigi: 8
Applejack: 6

You're boring.
Also you just broke a rule.
Remember always to be civilized in voting. No insulting a character even if you dislike them here. If you need to vent anything that would get your vote revoked if you said it in here. Take it to Mindless Junk. Thank you!

I'll let boring slide. It's not as bad as M4E's when he called both Applejack and Pinkie Pie "irritating quadrapeds". There's a borderline for this. Little criticisms like overrated, boring, less interesting, etc. are fine it's stuff like stupid, annoying, horrible, etc that will get votes revoked.

Luigi: 10

Back