Name a character you want in the next super smash bros

jimwhat

Toad=Frog, Peach=Fruit and Birdo=Weirdo.
Who do you want in the next Super Smash Bros?

I want shadow

How about you?

Toad is one character I want.

For my dream game, Baby Luigi

Realistically, however, I would like Toad and a 3rd generation Pokemon

Either...
Baby Mario and Baby Luigi
Bowser Jr.
5th generation Pokemon Trainer with Dewott, Tepig, and Servine.

Baby Simones said:
Batman and/or porplemontage

This, and:

Mega Man (from Mega Man)
Bowser Jr. (from Mario)
Knuckles (from Sonic the Hedgehog)
Little Mac (from Punch Out!!)
Galacta Knight (from Kirby)

MCD said:
Galacta Knight (from Kirby)
This would be more necessary as a costume (if there are more than palette swap costumes in the next SSB game, then they should change the sword model and add a shield).

He has different weapons and attacks, among other stuff. Fox, Falco and Wolf are rather similar.

MCD said:
Mega Man (from Mega Man)
Bowser Jr. (from Mario)
Knuckles (from Sonic the Hedgehog)
Little Mac (from Punch Out!!)
Those and:
Dark Samus (from Metroid Prime 2 and 3)
Samurai Goroh (from F-Zero)
Black Shadow (also from F-Zero)
Gray Fox (from Metal Gear Solid)

Pinkie Pie said:
I think Marx should definitely be a boss if there is a story moed, or maybe even an assist trophy.

Nightmare would be more impressive as a boss, I'd think.

Or perhaps Dyna Blade. (I know she is an ally, but maybe she could think certain Nintendo characters are trying to harm her babies.)

Pinkie Pie said:
Or perhaps Dyna Blade. (I know she is an ally, but maybe she could think certain Nintendo characters are trying to harm her babies.)

Maybe she gets brainwashed into attacking the heroes. But after she gets defeated, Dyna Blade recovers and helps the heroes reach their destination.

There is one flaw with this plot though; the trophy stand would have to be used to capture Dyna Blade, but if the cutscene was made so that Dyna Blade becomes a trophy, and then gets revived, that might work out perfectly.

Simon!
SimoninBrawlbanner.PNG

I also think Meowth would be a pretty good addition.

That was about which Mario character you wanted in the next game, but this is about any series in general.

Even though this forum is Mario related doesn't mean that everything has to relate in Mario particularly. xP.

Gen. III Pokémon Trainer
Another Kirby rep.
I'd like Zero Marx or Dimentio to be a boss somewhere, but Dimentio is from Paper Mario and it would look a little odd. Well they pulled off Mr. Game and Watch fine, so maybe. I'm a sucker for the creepy demonic jester types.
They're cool villains.
Uhhh can't think of any others right now.

Back