Childish, unfunny, and annoying character..

Waluigi17

Goomba
Who here thinks Wario gets more annoying with his farts, and nose pickings in each game. He has really changed in my opinon, he went from a greedy anti-mario charcter into a nose picking, farting, freak. Who agrees? Who disagrees?

I agree. At least Waluigi is still cool, unlike his brother.

He's still anti-Mario. He's El Fartso in his own games.

Wario games are constantly degrading what used to be a funny character into a lame farting guy with a fetish for poop.

SmashBrother said:
I disagree with this topic. Simple as that.

YOU MUST DIE

I WILL MAKE YOUR FACE THE GREATEST IN KORADAI.

OR ELSE YOU WILL DIE.

SQUADLA! WE ARE OFF!

Plumber said:
Wario games are constantly degrading what used to be a funny character into a lame farting guy with a fetish for poop.
Sigged.

Dodoman said:
Plumber said:
Sigged.

You are lame, uninspired, and just plain asinine.

Kinda like the big farter himself.

Smiddle: On another forum I went on, it meant to put a certain quote in your siggy.
3D: Why do you hate me so? D:

I used to dislike you because of your lame ripoffs of stuff, like those weird "IT'S OVER NINE-THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAND" SSBB comix.

And that "Your hobby is an asshole" sig was stupiddle.. stupiddiddiddly.. studditiddittidle..

NOT FUNNY

But you're getting funnier. And cooler. And more awesome.

WTF Wario has never changed! I played the first game he was ever in Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins! He was always a childish greedy hot tempered crybaby! :wario The back of the box(which I have taped to the wall in my Nintendo room) refers to him as a temper tantrum tyrant!

RudnickiMarioX06 said:
WTF Wario has never changed! I played the first game he was ever in Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins! He was always a childish greedy hot tempered crybaby! :wario The back of the box(which I have taped to the wall in my Nintendo room) refers to him as a temper tantrum tyrant!

STOP FORCING YOUR THEORIES, PLZ.

He has changed; look at all those inventions of his.

Hey was always inventing.

Back