Childish, unfunny, and annoying character..

Waluigi17

Goomba
Who here thinks Wario gets more annoying with his farts, and nose pickings in each game. He has really changed in my opinon, he went from a greedy anti-mario charcter into a nose picking, farting, freak. Who agrees? Who disagrees?
 

LuigiMan

Koopa Troopa
I agree. At least Waluigi is still cool, unlike his brother.
 

Dodoman

King Bowser
He's still anti-Mario. He's El Fartso in his own games.
 

Plumber

Tenacious Trio
Retired Wiki Staff
Wario games are constantly degrading what used to be a funny character into a lame farting guy with a fetish for poop.
 

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
SmashBrother said:
I disagree with this topic. Simple as that.
YOU MUST DIE
 

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
I WILL MAKE YOUR FACE THE GREATEST IN KORADAI.

OR ELSE YOU WILL DIE.
 

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
SQUADLA! WE ARE OFF!
 

Dodoman

King Bowser
Plumber said:
Wario games are constantly degrading what used to be a funny character into a lame farting guy with a fetish for poop.
Sigged.
 

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
Dodoman said:
Plumber said:
Wario games are constantly degrading what used to be a funny character into a lame farting guy with a fetish for poop.
Sigged.
You are lame, uninspired, and just plain asinine.

Kinda like the big farter himself.
 

Dodoman

King Bowser
Smiddle: On another forum I went on, it meant to put a certain quote in your siggy.
3D: Why do you hate me so? D:
 

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
I used to dislike you because of your lame ripoffs of stuff, like those weird "IT'S OVER NINE-THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAND" SSBB comix.

And that "Your hobby is an asshole" sig was stupiddle.. stupiddiddiddly.. studditiddittidle..

NOT FUNNY

But you're getting funnier. And cooler. And more awesome.
 

RudnickiMarioX06

MarioMan Italian I really am
Banned User
WTF Wario has never changed! I played the first game he was ever in Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins! He was always a childish greedy hot tempered crybaby! :wario The back of the box(which I have taped to the wall in my Nintendo room) refers to him as a temper tantrum tyrant!
 

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
RudnickiMarioX06 said:
WTF Wario has never changed! I played the first game he was ever in Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins! He was always a childish greedy hot tempered crybaby! :wario The back of the box(which I have taped to the wall in my Nintendo room) refers to him as a temper tantrum tyrant!
STOP FORCING YOUR THEORIES, PLZ.

He has changed; look at all those inventions of his.
 

RudnickiMarioX06

MarioMan Italian I really am
Banned User
Hey was always inventing.
 
Top