Childish, unfunny, and annoying character..

OH, yes, he IS the most childish, non-funny, annoying character I have EVER...

Oh, wait, WARIO, not Rudnicki.

Sry.

RudnickiMarioX06 said:
Hey was always inventing.

What the hell did he invent and how do you know Tatanga didn't invent it?

He could fly a plane since his virtual boy days. bottom line, :wario: has not changed. He was always greedy, self-absorbed, obnoxious, fat, and a glutton. And threw temper tantrums from the first game he was in. You can assume he lusts after women, because they make it apparant he is all the 7 deadly sins rolled into one! All the 7 deadly sins tie into egother and lust is one of them. There is no way to argue Wario does not lust after women and has had his fair share of affairs. Look at the end of WL4 that proves it the way he gawks at that princess he freed.

And Wario loves garlic. This is an Italian trait as Italians love garlic and are always seasoning their food wid it.

RudnickiMarioX06 said:
He could fly a plane since his virtual boy days. bottom line, :wario: has not changed. He was always greedy, self-absorbed, obnoxious, fat, and a glutton. And threw temper tantrums from the first game he was in. You can assume he lusts after women, because they make it apparant he is all the 7 deadly sins rolled into one! All the 7 deadly sins tie into egother and lust is one of them. There is no way to argue Wario does not lust after women and has had his fair share of affairs. Look at the end of WL4 that proves it the way he gawks at that princess he freed.

And Wario loves garlic. This is an Italian trait as Italians love garlic and are always seasoning their food wid it.
I think Wario's Sicilian. But that's part of .

Sicily is a part of Italy so Sicilians are Italian(but they HATE all other Italians.) Wario is Sicilian I think that's why I edited the Wiki to put that. Listen to his accent it sounds different than Mario's yes? Cuz it's sicilian and mario's is southern italian probably neapolitan.

RudnickiMarioX06 said:
Sicily is a part of Italy so Sicilians are Italian(but they HATE all other Italians.) Wario is Sicilian I think that's why I edited the Wiki to put that. Listen to his accent it sounds different than Mario's yes? Cuz it's sicilian and mario's is southern italian probably neapolitan.

Sorry, but we listen to game canon.

Not some freaky, smelly fanboy living in a basement.

I disagree wario pwns Wario is AWSOME waluigi is just creepy :wario:

Wario's always been kind of gross and rude, that's part of his character and it has been since the beginning. He's still ultimately got the same attitude on life in the games he's in. He's greedy and rude and doesn't like Mario but is deep down inside, a pretty good guy. So he was given a fart attack in Brawl and Charged, big deal, he's still the same character he was back in 92

RudnickiMarioX06 said:

Also, proof Wario is furious, lazy and whatever-the-adjective-of-envy-is.

PaperStriker said:

Jealous?

kat-rin koopa said:
PaperStriker said:

Jealous?
Yeah. Thank you.

So, Rudnicki, please proof that Wario is furious, lazy and jealous.

How can you possibly dislike Wario? He's one of my favorite characters because he simply explodes with personality, much more so than any other Mario character. Wario's crass, vulgar nature and his unmatched greed makes him the funniest video game character I can think of. :wario:

Brutus Crassus Varius
(Latin for stupid fat Wario)

Who the heck hates Wario and likes Waluigi? That's messed!

Garlic Man said:
Srsly. Another annoying character: Kool Koopa. (Non-canon, but w/e...)

The_Chozo_Yoshi said:
Garlic Man said:
Srsly. Another annoying character: Kool Koopa. (Non-canon, but w/e...)
Heheh.
So true, so true...

Because he's gone from a semi-annoying user to a guy that spams "O RLY?" in every Mindless Junk topic. He spammed "O RLY?" in my :posh: topic. :-\

I second the non-cannon of the annoying-ness part

At least Wario has a kick arse Motorcycle

Back