Childish, unfunny, and annoying character..

Rosalina Spalko said:
I second the non-cannon of the annoying-ness part

At least Wario has a kick arse Motorcycle
You know you're allowed to say ass.

ShyGuy27 said:
Rosalina Spalko said:

Arse = Ass

Now this thread is just profanity.

Anyway, I did find Wario funny in those "Ober [item], destroy [item]!" YTPs.

When I first saw the topic title, I thought it would be about Baby Daisy... aw man.

Wario rules, though!

Rosalina Spalko said:

Word.

ShyGuy27 said:
Lario said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Rosalina Spalko said:

Arse = Ass
I know, but why didn't you just say ass?
Because arse > ass if you're Irish. ;)

Wario sucks arse. He has the mentality of a four year old child that has no concept of potty-training; he's greedy, retarded, rude, smelly, and beyond hideous. Whoever decided to make Wario a major character in the Mario series should be shot in the chest, revived, and then shot again. Waluigi has so much coolness over Wario. it would be so awesome if Waluigi fed Wario a Bob-omb and ended him. :D

Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Lario said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Rosalina Spalko said:

Arse = Ass

Yoshi sucks arse. It has the mentality of a four year old child that has no concept of potty-training; it's greedy, retarded, rude, smelly, and beyond hideous. Whoever decided to make Yoshi a major character in the Mario series should be shot in the chest, revived, and then shot again. Wario has so much coolness over Yoshi. it would be so awesome if Wario fed Yoshi a Bob-omb and ended it. :D
Fix'd

Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Lario said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Rosalina Spalko said:

Arse = Ass

Yoshi sucks arse. It has the mentality of a four year old child that has no concept of potty-training; it's greedy, retarded, rude, smelly, and beyond hideous. Whoever decided to make Yoshi a major character in the Mario series should be shot in the chest, revived, and then shot again. Wario has so much coolness over Yoshi. it would be so awesome if Wario fed Yoshi a Bob-omb and ended it. :D
Fix'd
Yeah, we all know that someone with an IQ of -50, that smells like a dead fish, that weighs more than the moon, and is greedy is WAAAAY cooler than a dinosaur that helps save the world. o:

Stooben Rooben said:
Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Lario said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Rosalina Spalko said:

Arse = Ass

Fix'd
Yeah, we all know that someone with an IQ of -50, that smells like a dead fish, that weighs more than the moon, and is greedy is WAAAAY cooler than a dinosaur that helps save the world. o:
Welcome to the United States of America, Stooby. :posh:

Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Lario said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Rosalina Spalko said:

Arse = Ass

Fix'd
Aw crap, I forgot my passport.

(lol off-topic)

The_Chozo_Yoshi said:
Because he's gone from a semi-annoying user to a guy that spams "O RLY?" in every Mindless Junk topic. He spammed "O RLY?" in my :posh: topic. :-\
QFT to the Moon and back.

OT: Let's get on Topic.

Stooben Rooben said:
Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Lario said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Rosalina Spalko said:

Arse = Ass

Fix'd

(lol off-topic)

D: D: D:

Y U SO MEAN 2 MAH YOSHI?! <_<

I think Wario isn't as crude in the Kart and Party games, where he's just a brash and rude tough guy. He's not that big of an idiot in WarioWare, since he at least has enough brains to run a corporation and DRIVE without crashing, I like his portrayal this way.

In brawl, he's just... eurgh ...

I personally think that while Wario is being an idiot, Waluigi is off somewhere typing up essays for his lecture in Harvard and writing prose for his unrequited love

Rosalina Spalko said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Lario said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Rosalina Spalko said:

Arse = Ass

Fix'd

(lol off-topic)

I think Wario isn't as crude in the Kart and Party games, where he's just a brash and rude tough guy. He's not that big of an idiot in WarioWare, since he at least has enough brains to run a corporation and DRIVE without crashing, I like his portrayal this way.

I personally think that while Wario is being an idiot, Waluigi is off somewhere typing up essays for his lecture in Harvard and writing prose for his unrequited love
I agree 100%.

Stooben Rooben said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Lario said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Rosalina Spalko said:

Arse = Ass

Fix'd

(lol off-topic)

I agree 100%.

Huzzah! Someone else thinks that Waluigi's cool.

I don't like how he originally started as an answer to Luigi, but I like Waluigi, I wish he'd get his own role in a game (DDR doesn't count because.... no)

Maybe it's Waluigi that runs the micro video game corp?

Rosalina Spalko said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Lario said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Rosalina Spalko said:

Arse = Ass

Fix'd

(lol off-topic)

I agree 100%.

Huzzah! Someone else thinks that Waluigi's cool.

I don't like how he originally started as an answer to Luigi, but I like Waluigi, I wish he'd get his own role in a game (DDR doesn't count because.... no)

Maybe it's Waluigi that runs the micro video game corp?
Waluigi is the boss of his slob counterpart? YAHOO!

Free Loader said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Something as small as Wario and heavier than the moon would be pretty dangerous.
If it could actually move. :eek:

This thread title describes Baby Daisy, I swear...

Back