Things you hate that everybody else loves.

Pyro

Power Star
:epicface:

Uh, probably :posh:.

My choice of real life friends.
Every single friend at every single school which I like, nobody else likes them, while the cool/popular people are all beloved to anyone, except for me.

I pretty much hate a lot of things the 'mainstream' people loves, like rap, social media, Call of Duty, WhatsApp, sexual comments (no matter to what kind of people), piracy, etc.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I don't really hate it, but I'm bored of Smash Bros.

SuperMario25 said:
Am i the only person that likes Call of duty?
It's okay. Not the best FPS in my opinion (imo Halo is much better cause you don't die in three shots), but it's not the horrorterror people make it out to be sometimes.

I hate dubstep and usually I hate the popular music of the week. I mean, stuff like the Beetles is fine but I honestly don't want to sift through the thousands of bands out there these days to find one or two that are actually good. History is a good enough sifter for me.

Nabber Simpson said:
You son of a goomba!

Thanks. I'm adding this to my sig.

SuperMario25 said:
Am i the only person that likes Call of duty?
You're not the only one who likes it. I don't see why people hate it at all. Out of all the games to hate, why choose a war-based first person shooter? It's good for a lot of people who like first person shooters. If it's not your thing, it's not your thing.

Same goes for people I've met who hate Kirby and haven't even played it. (As for me, I suck at Call of Duty but I like it when I play it.)

Wii Remote Plus said:
Nabber Simpson said:
You son of a goomba!

you have the same thing in your sig twice you soon of a
bitch
just kidding about the bitch part

Sorry about the part of "my choice of friends", having 2 threads about this made me confuse.

Mason said:
You're not the only one who likes it. I don't see why people hate it at all. Out of all the games to hate, why choose a war-based first person shooter? It's good for a lot of people who like first person shooters. If it's not your thing, it's not your thing.

Same goes for people I've met who hate Kirby and haven't even played it. (As for me, I suck at Call of Duty but I like it when I play it.)
My feelings exactly.

Wii Remote Plus said:
Pinkie Pie said:
Wii Remote Plus said:
Nabber Simpson said:
You son of a goomba!

But the it's already in your sig...

What's wrong with having two?
There's nothing wrong with having two, it just looks stupid. Your call.

Fawfulfury65 said:

^ that.

inb4someone says Homestuck or My Little Pony

Back