Things you hate that everybody else loves.

That's easy: "HIIII! MY NAME"S FRED! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" <<somebody please: Shut him up PERMANATELY!!!

New Super Mario said:
Call of Duty and Pokemon. I don't really hate Pokemon, it just seams I'm one of the few people who don't really play it
Pokemon? Nobody likes that anymore! This isn't 1999/2000!

Marwikedor said:
New Super Mario said:
Call of Duty and Pokemon. I don't really hate Pokemon, it just seams I'm one of the few people who don't really play it
Um, of course people do. That was rather harsh. :(.

Marwikedor said:
New Super Mario said:

Please tell me this post isn't serious.

It seems everyone loves Melbourne and Sydney. I hate both, especially the latter.

for something more people are familiar with, I'm tremendously bored of recent Mario titles and the space marine craze.

Nega-Man said:
Master Koopakid said:
Mhical Jackson, Katie Perry, Lady Gaga, rap, Disney Channel now, Jersey Shore, ... I could go on

What.

The f*ck.

Michael Jackson was godly.

What's this about Michael Jackson? He was talking about Mhical Jackson, and honestly I agree.

Uhhh, I can't think of anything. The Green Bay Packers, maybe?

Master Koopakid said:
Nega-Man said:
Master Koopakid said:
Mhical Jackson, Katie Perry, Lady Gaga, rap, Disney Channel now, Jersey Shore, ... I could go on

What.

The f*ck.

Michael Jackson was godly.
Stupid Typos! Michael Jackson sings like a girl IMO
What, just cuz a person sings like a girl is a good reason to dislike them? That's kinda sexist.

Marwikedor said:
New Super Mario said:
Uh

Where have you been?

Pokemon is still ridiculously popular.

I HATE EVERYTHING PEOPLE LIKE BECAUSE I'M EDGY, YOU GUYS

Marwikedor said:
New Super Mario said:

Can't tell if trolling or been living under a rock since 2000.

GalacticPetey said:
Sports and Athletics
Hey yeah that's another thing that I forgot about.

I don't really have a problem with sports, it's just that they're overrated in my opinion. As in ridiculously overrated. Why are Americans paying tons of money to watch people play a game?

Cause we're fat and lazy, I suppose.

This is not meant as trolling, there's probably a good reason for why sports are so popular and I've just missed it or something. Silly me.

GalacticPetey said:
Sports and Athletics

^ this x1000. I never cared for sports at all. I watch a little football occasionally, but other then that I dislike sports.

Back