Things you hate that everybody else loves.

carcinoGeneticist said:
I do too...?

Did you know that my god is a dog?? Do you hate him too???

Only if that dog is Anubis.

I dislike dogs. Always have, always will.

Except beagles and chihuahuas. I like them.

Smasher said:

Like beagles, hate chihuahuas (since they stopped using one in the Taco Bell commercials years ago)

Mario4Ever said:
carcinoGeneticist said:
I do too...?

Did you know that my god is a dog?? Do you hate him too???

Only if that dog is Anubis.

No, my god is not Anubis (who isn't even really a dog afaik).

But what do you have against Anubis?

He doesn't really do anything, just puts your heart on a scale. Apparently, if it weighs more than a feather, it gets fed to a crocodile.

I was thinking along the lines of dog gods, unless you have a dog named after a god (Zeus, Thor, Odin, etc).

Smasher said:

How can you dislike them? :(</3

Their barking annoys me >:[

In all seriousness, I don't really know. I just don't really like them. I've always been more of a cat person.

(most) Popular music
Facebook
Spicy Food

Got nothing else...odd

Dubstep, Bowser Jr., shopping and potatoes.

And maybe something else, idk.

MCD said:
Bowser Jr.
There's another one I didn't list! Yoshi, too.

Ornithologist Mario said:
Hey, I think churches should get taxed. D:
If you tax churches then they have free reign to ask the congregations to vote for a certain candidate, because they're paying the government money. The church becomes a political force, one that you shouldn't underestimate.

Damn y'all, remix something else. Quick Man's theme is sitting there in a corner all by itself not getting any love.

'3K said:

Damn y'all, remix something else. Quick Man's theme is sitting there in a corner all by itself not getting any love.
Actually, since you posted that, I've been spending all morning listening to the Wily Stage theme... But I agree, Quick Man's theme is underrated.

Dr. Javelin said:
Ornithologist Mario said:
Hey, I think churches should get taxed. D:
If you tax churches then they have free reign to ask the congregations to vote for a certain candidate, because they're paying the government money. The church becomes a political force, one that you shouldn't underestimate.

They already do that, only for free.

I suggest reading this.

Me too.

Back