Things you hate that everybody else loves.

Interesting...

It's possible that you're just eating American cheese which is disgusting. Try cheddar or colby jack.

Considering "everybody else" as being most Brazilians:

>Summer
>Beaches
>Brazilian Country music
>Samba
>Anything else I forgot to list here

EDIT: Just specifying what kind of "country music" I hate.

Winter, dubstep, hip hop, realistic shooters, medieval settings, homestuck, SHAFT, typemoon, Jun Maeda, social networking, cinnamon fucking brownies.

in other words he hates everything

Minecraft. I've played it, didn't really care for it.

Facebook, Twitter, MLP, COD (and most other shooters...I like the Resistance series, though), American cheese (unless mixed with other things), lima beans, baked beans, Luigi, some religious texts, organized religion, internet memes, most current music artists, short books, happy endings, tax-exempt status for religious institutions, cats, the Spanish language, most video game commercials, celebrities, the Paranormal Activity films, cutesy shit, mechanical pencils, superheroes with powers/stupid weaknesses, and political correctness.

Mario4Ever said:
If I had one time I really wished that I could read someone else's PMs, this might be it...

Mario4Ever said:
some religious texts, organized religion[...]happy endings, tax-exempt status for religious institutions[...]and political correctness.
This is why we all hate you.

Hey, I think churches should get taxed. D:

Ned Kelly said:
Mario4Ever said:
some religious texts, organized religion[...]happy endings, tax-exempt status for religious institutions[...]and political correctness.
This is why we all hate you.
Actually, it was the "cats" bit that made me hate him.

All that other stuff is ok, but how can you hate cats.

By being unabashedly terrible, that's how.

On topic: Motion controls. *lynched*

I suppose you're right. I prefer brofists, though.
Wouldn't it be sick if there was a brofist taunt in TF2? I wouldn't pay, what was it, seven fucking bucks for a high five, but I would for a brofist.

carcinoGeneticist said:
Actually, it was the "cats" bit that made me hate him.

All that other stuff is ok, but how can you hate cats.

By being unabashedly terrible, that's how.

On topic: Motion controls. *lynched*

I prefer dogs. Nothing more or less to it.

I do too...?

Did you know that my god is a dog?? Do you hate him too???

Back