Things that you love that everyone else hates

NotABannableOffense said:
I was thinking people that I actually know. Including GP.

I get so much crap for this.

That's a shame. Though you should join in on posting in the Pony threads I linked. I like to discuss the show with any new faces. Maybe you won't feel so alone.

NotABannableOffense said:
I don't feel alone, of my small group of friends, 3 are bronies, including my brother.

Ah ok then. You definitely know more RL Bronies then I do (I know none unfortunately. Though considering most of my friends online have tried out the show and liked it. I'm happy).

Things that you love that everyone else hates

Umm... My Life as a Teenage Robot? I was just starting the 8th grade when it came out and my friends and everyone else hated it and made fun of me for watching it.

I still think it's a brilliant show, although I'm sure at least some people here must like it (...right?)

Nabber said:
I wish I knew some of you guys in person. Unfortunately we're too spread out.
I'd like to repeat my idea that if one of us gets rich enough he/she could pay for all of our airfares to a certain location where we can have a MarioWiki convention or something.

I remember watching it when I was younger, but I don't remember enough to comment on it.

I know... Five bronies, I think. Two know I'm a brony, but I haven't told the other three.
Jack Noir said:
Nabber said:
I'd like to repeat my idea that if one of us gets rich enough he/she could pay for all of our airfares to a certain location where we can have a MarioWiki convention or something.
Never been on a plane. That's another thing, I'm kinda scared of planes.

Pretty sure no one knows I'm a brony. My brother might but I think he likes it too anyway.

@Mason: I thought Teenage Robot was pretty cool.

Jack Noir said:
Nabber said:

I could imagine a fight breaking out at least once.

@Nabber: Planes aren't that bad, I've been on countless ones and I've returned unscathed.

I remember watching Teenage Robot, it wasn't bad.

I'm sure if I got on a plane I wouldn't think it's so bad, but it just seems unnatural for man to be up in the air... Plus that tilt during lifdoff.

Nabber said:
I'm about a five hours drive from where Neurario lives, and probably six hours from where Crackin' lives. A fair distance, but not impossible.

[quote author=Nabber]

Never been on a plane. That's another thing, I'm kinda scared of planes.
[/quote]

Unlike you, for a time I was lucky enough to be able to travel to many places(My father's job required my family to move to Dubai) and I probably took 2-3 round trips on airplanes every year.

I've also taken 8 12-13 hour flights(JFK-Dubai and vise versa.)

That got me over my fear of flying pretty fast.

Chihiro Fujisaki said:
Nabber said:
I'm about a five hours drive from where Neurario lives, and probably six hours from where Crackin' lives. A fair distance, but not impossible.
Well, I can easily drive to other people's houses, but that would require me to have a license.

Scratch that. I've actually gone to the town of one of the users here, and I know another one lives closeby.

Bane said:
Lady Gaga.

Seriously, I appear to be the only one who finds her music catchy.

Most people think her music is catchy, that's why she's so huge. It's just that catchiness isn't everything. I went through a phase where I listened to all her music mostly to spite the general hipsterdom and actually stumbled upon some genuinely good songs that were relegated to album tracks, but a lot of her music is just dumb dance-pop that I don't really have any strong feelings on.

at the very least, she's a nice if not completely insane person

Reading and discovering music. Most people say 'ew why are you reading' and listen to whatever's trending right now.

Back