Things that you love that everyone else hates

No, my idea, I'm president. You can be my vice president.
Anyway, back on topic...

Pokemon is very popular actually. I'm a fan myself. Seriously, at first I was considering not getting BW2 but after reading up on it I'm intrested and getting it for christmas.

Bane said:

Seven motherfuckers

Also

Purity said:
Pokemon series, no one gets a clue of what I say about it.

Just because no one knows what is Pokemon doesn't mean people hate it.

And BTW, Pokemon is super duper hyper mega hellraising popular here. Even I'm a Pokemon fan.

I liked it before it was cool. Same with Fred. Then 3 months later when everyone else was obsessed with it, I had already gotten over it and it wasn't funny anymore.

Maybe it's like FiM for Nabo and isn't that popular in her area.

both are very popular here though, yes.

IcicleRain said:
Pokemon, MLP:FiM

Are you serious?

There were several threads for Pokemon in Handheld Games and MLP:FiM threads in Mindless Junk/Entertainment & Media and Forum Games.

So, like I said, Pokemon is super duper hyper mega hellraising popular, along with MLP:FiM

Bronto Burt said:
IcicleRain said:
Pokemon, MLP:FiM

Are you serious?

There were several threads for Pokemon in Handheld Games and MLP:FiM threads in Mindless Junk/Entertainment & Media and Forum Games.

So, like I said, Pokemon is super duper hyper mega hellraising popular, along with MLP:FiM

But, only on the internet.

Also, your avatar is broken.

Bronto Burt said:
I don't think posting about rl counts in this thread.

Nothing in the main post was ever specified, so I don't think it matters what you compare it to.

Couldn't hurt to specify what you're comparing it to though.

NotABannableOffense said:
PapaLuis664 said:
The Final Countdown

Everybody loves the final countdown. Period.

Also, get yourself an Avatar, or we'll all mock you like we mock NSY.

1. I've seen a lot of hate.
2. I will.

The Ford Company's cars

Some of them just get hate, I loved EcoSport (the new design, not the old one)

When I first heard about Ford, I didn't care for it too much, I saw one of their cars and it grew on me...

I to no extent like Friday, but I really don't think it's as bad as everyone puts it up to be, only because there's a lot worse on the market.

Back