Things that you love that everyone else hates

For the exception of a few users here like Ralph and others: Sports

Threekayzod said:
Well since we're on the subject of sports, I like golf.

I did like Golf until my school had some sort of activities week where we get to pick an activity for a whole week. Since Golf seemed to be the only choice that didn't involve life threatening tactics, I chose Golf. However, the sport was cruddy, the jerks who also picked the sport were mean little faggots, and I couldn't hit the bastardly golf ball.

Maybe I should have chosen mountain climbing.

I don't mind golf.
I love Canoeing and Kayaking. It doesn't appeal to anyone else I know in rl, apart from sea cadets and people in my canoeing. Its a sport I'm good at (I'm good at swimming too) and its an actual hobby. Yes, I'm useless in PE in every way, but the GCSE PE students don't have their BCU 2 star for Canoeing and Kayaking and are allowed to do their 3 star white water canoe after they finish school at the end of the year. :P/

Golf is enjoyable. Never tried canoeing or kayaking. Swimming is good, but we don't do it in our school, due to our school being tiny (50 folk in my year).
I'm the only one who likes running in my year.

^^There are loads of golf courses in Irelnad, due to our large fields and stuff. The tricky bit is getting a day that isn't wet.

Sonic 3D Blast

I liked the concept of saving little birds and that stuff.

Gideon Gordon Graves said:
Yoshibaker said:
Gideon Gordon Graves said:
That's a good book.

It really is.
omg, that was this year's required summer reading at my school. that was one crazy island

now back on topic um....
Baby Daisy
Math
my science teacher last year (yes, it's highly unlikely any of you know him)
a teacher who shows proper discipline

J-Yoshi64 said:
now back on topic um....
Baby Daisy
Math
my science teacher last year (yes, it's highly unlikely any of you know him)

We are two, except for your science teacher.

J-Yoshi64 said:
omg, that was this year's required summer reading at my school. that was one crazy island

It was my required reading last year. Amazing book, one of the best I've ever read. Made me think of religion in a completely different way.

J-Yoshi64 said:

when we grew up and went to school
there were certain teachers who
would hurt the children any way they could
by pouring their derision upon everything we did
exposing every weakness
however carefully hidden by the kids.

but in town it was well known when they got home at night
their fat and psychopathic wives
would thrash them
within inches of their lives!