Things that you love that everyone else hates

Chris Paul said:
oh and barbecue sauce on french fries haha

It's better than Ketchup, that's for sure.

Marwikedor said:
Pinkie Pie said:
Plenty of people love SpongeBob...
Aren't you aware of the public hatred of SpongeBob? At least it's not comparable to Fred... is it?! Well, if someone don't like SpongeBob, they better not admit it around me! Or else it would have been better for them if they had never been born!!!!!!

I don't like Spongebob.

Baby Luigi said:
A lot of people think history is boring.

I like it, though. It's like reading a story to me.

History was, is, and always will be my favorite subject to learn about.

Spongebob Squarepants.

I'm the only one in my whole entire family except 1 person I don't get to see often that likes it, and a lot of people do hate Spongebob.

Queen Boo said:
Spongebob Squarepants.

I'm the only one in my whole entire family except 1 person I don't get to see often that likes it, and a lot of people do hate Spongebob.

That depends on the season

Baby Luigi said:
Queen Boo said:
Spongebob Squarepants.

That depends on the season
This. The original spongebob was awesome But everything after the movie is bad.

Nabber said:
There's already a topic for this, IceShadow. Use this thread.

This is from October of last year. There is absolutely no harm in making a new thread for something that hasn't been used in nearly a year. In fact, there's a warning that encourages making a new topic for anything older than four months.

Smasher said:
Nabber said:

This is from October of last year. There is absolutely no harm in making a new thread for something that hasn't been used in nearly a year. In fact, there's a warning that encourages making a new topic for anything older than four months.

Thanks Smasher for sticking up to me.

Smasher said:
Nabber said:

Ok, that's strange.

Usually, the general golden rule of message boards I know is "It is always better to post in an already existing thread than to start a new one".

Smasher said:
Nabber said:

There's an official rule that state "Try to avoid making topics that already exist. If you're unsure whether it's already been made you can use the search button to check." It's in the "Official Rules & Guidelines" thread by Wayoshi.

The Mario series is actually popular outside the forums too.

Your classmates must be Sonic fanboys.

How about Call of Duty?
The time of Mario vs Sonic have passed for ages already, it's now Super Mario vs Call of Duty.

IceShadow1195 said:
The Mario series is actually popular outside the forums too.

Your classmates must be COD fanboys.

Fixed

EDIT: Dangit Yami you ninja.

3005135213_ceed0942d3.jpg

?

Back