• I think he is overrated

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • No he is stupid! They should get rid of him

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters
But he is anything BUT underrated.

MnSG said:
Sir Poshington the XV said:
he has his own spin off series he's in practically every sports titles and the majority of major games :posh:

Whenever he's involved in a Super Mario title though, Yoshi's only role is being Mario's horse and buggy.
Well duh that was what he was created to be that doesn't make him under rated :posh:

Crackin355 said:
You have to be an idiot to have thought Yoshi was playable in NSMBWii. He's obviously being Ridden by the Characters.

She obviously didn't say he was playable, she just said it appeared he received a major role.

You didnt state HOW Yoshi is more annoying. Waluigi and Daisy dont sound funny at all, nor do they do anything to BE funny.

There's this thing called opinion.

MnSG said:
Sir Poshington the XV said:
he has his own spin off series he's in practically every sports titles and the majority of major games :posh:

Whenever he's involved in a Super Mario title though, Yoshi's only role is being Mario's horse and buggy.

And, if necessary, a convenient sacrifice. ;)

Actually, I think Yoshi is awesome. I don't think he's under/overrated, I think he's pretty popular for what he hast to do with Mario. Of course, this comes from me who's has has that Super Mario Bros for the SNES/GBA and Yoshi's Island as his top favorite games. Even my sister has a huge obsession with Yoshi. The reason why I like it may have more to do with a love for reptiles, but that's just me. :yoshi:

Yoshi is overrated. That's it.
Note: When Typing this, my iPad replaced Yoshi with Yoshiwaker.

Ornithologist Mario said:
FMGBASKFH said:
What I don't understand is how people can hate him. I mean, he isn't annoying like Daisy and Waluigi.

@Baby Luigi My last intention was to be offensive, so my apologies.

Yoshi's more annoying than Daisy and Waluigi. Daisy and Waluigi sound funny. :P Not to mention, Yoshi gets more love than Toad, who appeared before Yoshi.

Even the Yoshi fans would be super-bummed on how Yoshi is shown in the New Super Mario Bros. Wii box cover. It looks like Yoshi would be a major character in the game when the sad truth is that he isn't.
Yoshi dosen't sound annoying Wario and Waluigi do

Yoshidude99 said:
Ornithologist Mario said:
FMGBASKFH said:
What I don't understand is how people can hate him. I mean, he isn't annoying like Daisy and Waluigi.

@Baby Luigi My last intention was to be offensive, so my apologies.

Yoshi's more annoying than Daisy and Waluigi. Daisy and Waluigi sound funny. :P Not to mention, Yoshi gets more love than Toad, who appeared before Yoshi.

Even the Yoshi fans would be super-bummed on how Yoshi is shown in the New Super Mario Bros. Wii box cover. It looks like Yoshi would be a major character in the game when the sad truth is that he isn't.
Yoshi dosen't sound annoying Wario and Waluigi do

Opinions, friends. Opinions. You can't prove 'em wrong or right

Yes, but Opinions can suck too.

Biased Opion
My friends Opinion: PS3 > Wii
He's never ever played a Wii before.

Non-Biased Opinion.
My Opinion: Wii > PS3
I have played a PS3 Before. A couple of times actually.

Not that your opinion is biased, but Opinions can be proven wrong or right if; in this case, show my friend what the Wii is like and likes (which i doubt), then his former opinion was a wrong opinion since there was no proof WHy he hated the Wii.

Is that clear? It sounds clear to me.

Crackin355 said:
Not that your opinion is biased, but Opinions can be proven wrong or right if; in this case, show my friend what the Wii is like and likes (which i doubt), then his former opinion was a wrong opinion since there was no proof WHy he hated the Wii.

Prove it that opinions are wrong. Just prove it.

The reasoning of an opinion may be weak, but opinions CANNOT be proved wrong or right. Your friends reasoning of hating the Wii is poor, but it is in no way wrong.

Baby Luigi said:
Crackin355 said:

The reasoning of an opinion may be weak, but opinions CANNOT be proved wrong or right. Your friends reasoning of hating the Wii is poor, but it is in no way wrong.
You can to prove an opinion wrong lets say my opinion is that the holocaust never happened you can prove that wrong

Ambush Bug said:
Baby Luigi said:
Crackin355 said:

You can to prove an opinion wrong lets say my opinion is that the holocaust never happened you can prove that wrong

That's not an opinion. That's a false fact.

Facts =/= Opinions

Baby Luigi said:
Ambush Bug said:
Baby Luigi said:
Crackin355 said:

Facts =/= Opinions
No it's an opinion and in some peoples opinion all the tutsis in rwanda deserved to die and you can prove that wrong because some of them did nothing wrong

Ambush Bug said:
Baby Luigi said:
Ambush Bug said:
Baby Luigi said:
Crackin355 said:

Facts =/= Opinions
No it's an opinion

That is not an opinion. Saying the holocaust doesn't exist means that you are terribly ignorant.

all the tutsis in rwanda deserved to die and you can prove that wrong because some of them did nothing wrong

That's your viewpoint of the situation. In the people that killed them, they think it's right. That's what opinions are. Opinions have differing viewpoints unlike facts which are solid and concrete.

Look, I'll define "opinion" for you:

1. a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
2. a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
3. the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.
4. Law. the formal statement by a judge or court of the reasoning and the principles of law used in reaching a decision of a case.
5. a judgment or estimate of a person or thing with respect to character, merit, etc.: to forfeit someone's good opinion.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/opinion

No saying the holocause never happened would be an opinion because definition 2 states "a personal view, attitude, or appraisal." and it is this persons personal view that the holocaust never happened is it not

It's not an opinion. It's incorrect. You can't say I'm correct for hating the holocaust.

OT: I hate Yoshi and I believe he's annoying.

I haven't found any baby characters as annoying little brats or several characters with deeply exaggerated catch phrases annoying. Namely, "Hi I'm Daisy!" and "Hey! Listen!" yet some characters just annoy me when they supposedly "aren't" supposed to be annoying.

I guess everyone does have really unique characteristics

MnSG said:
Personally, I find Yoshi to be much less annoying than Daisy.

Oddly, I found it the opposite. I actually found Daisy's voice to be funny. Maybe my ears need some fixing. :P

Back