Should sonic and pacman be in mario games?

Should they?

• Yes them both

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Yes but only sonic

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Yes but only pacman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • none should be in it/don't care

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Other people from other game series should be in it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

YoshiMonsta

Yoshi! Yoshi!
What is your answer

I already posed a poll about should there be more crossover games
so maybe please make searching before new topics

also what under crossover, actually as I said in that topic
there is also SE who works more with Nintendo
and Namco only worked with them in GP, they haven't announced Kart GP 3

another fact is that crossover must be in a special condition
such as if you ask whether Sonic can be in Mario Party
then I'll say why not Sega themselves hold a Sonic Party with Sonic members
Olympics is okay as it's not a 100% Mario game but 50%, a cooperation between two companies

Yes to SSB or allstar style games, but no to main series games, apart from the arcade mariokart games.

I don't really care too much, honestly.

The Mario & Sonic series are starting to get old. Nintendo & Sega should create a full Mario & Sonic adventure game. A game which combines Sonic elements with Mario elements.

Why should they be in it? Sonic makes some sense, but Pacman?

No way. Why should they have their competitor's mascots in it? That's free advertising. And frankly, Sonic is completely different than Mario. It would probably add an extra year of development adding new levels that are made for Sonic, voice-overs, complicated plot, power-ups, etc.
As for Pac-Man, no. Just no. Nobody likes Pac-Man anymore.

If you want Pacman in a Mario game, play Mario Kart Arcade GP 1 and 2. As for Sonic, there is the Mario & Sonic games or Brawl (since Mario is in it too) series to look forward to. As for regular Mario appearances, I doubt it for both of them.

Pacman in SSB4 and nothing else but that, Im sorry but they are seprate series's and should stay that way execeot certain exceptions

Pacman's addition in Mario Kart Arcade GP was too random, in my opinion.

Sure, I don't see why not. They're all big-name video game icons, although Pac-man's only seen in the arcade versions of Mario Kart so far...

Oh well. I can live with Pac-man being playable, but he takes up character slots.

I never liked the modern day Pacman, he's better as a simple yellow pie to me.

So no, no pacman in any games.

The only Mario crossovers that I'm pretty much okay with are related to Sega and Square Enix. Unfortuntely, Sega's involvement is always with the Olympics, which is rather lackluster for my tastes.

wildestScribest said:
Ornithologist Mario said:
Pacman's addition in Mario Kart Arcade GP was too random, in my opinion.
Mamechi was in it... THAT is random, Mamechi isn't even Nintendo.

Neither is Pacman...

I personally think that Nintendo is above Sega and Namco.
Now let the yelling begin,

Really, it depends on which game. For example, if you slap them onto a new SMB game, it wouldn't work too well.

Nabber Simpson said:
I personally think that Nintendo is above Sega and Namco.
Now let the yelling begin,

Perhaps if you gave some kind of a reason for such a statement, there'd be more yelling.

Sonic and Pacman? Hmmm... Well, not in main games, right? :yoshi:

Nabber Simpson said:
No way. Why should they have their competitor's mascots in it? That's free advertising. And frankly, Sonic is completely different than Mario. It would probably add an extra year of development adding new levels that are made for Sonic, voice-overs, complicated plot, power-ups, etc.

Do you still think Sega is a competitor to Nintendo?

What are you from, the 80's?

Christian Brutal Sniper said:
Nabber Simpson said:

Do you still think Sega is a competitor to Nintendo?

What are you from, the 90's?
Fixed.

Please apart Mario and Sonic no. I'm against all star casts being in any Mario, Sonic, Zelda game ect but I do love crossovers.

Back