Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monty Mole

• Mandibug

• Total voters

YoshiMonsta

Yoshi! Yoshi!
Is your favorite creature a :yoshi: or whatever :bowser: is, or a :mario:, or maybe :birdo: or :goomba:, or is it anything else in this poll

Shroobs.

(I'm hinting that you should put this option on the list, by the way)

I added Shroob to the list, if you have any other things you want to add just post it on this topic.

It's funny how you listed humans as creatures. Not complaining or anything, actually, it's more of a compliment.

I like Koopas. I don't know why, I just do.

I don't understand why Toads are classified as humans (aside from physical features); but anyways I vote for the Toads.

Propeller Toad said:
I don't understand why Toads are classified as humans (aside from physical features); but anyways I vote for the Toads.

Toads are just human-like. I can't really classify them as fungi either

-The obvious. :/
-Also, Mandibugs! They're the most skittish, adorable things I've met for the first time recently!

Shy Guy!! They are the best!

Out of those, I say Blooper. Cute, squishy squid! There's something strangely appealing about him. :P

I'm pretty sure everyone could guess what I voted for.

(If not, look at the message icon)

I also like Koopas, Shy Guys, Toads, and Boos.

Pinkie Pie said:
He said creatures, not characters. It hasn't been confirmed whether Whacka has a species or not yet.
I'm pretty sure that Whackas are an endangered species. In each Paper Mario game, the Whacka that appears there is said to be the last of his kind.

If it is endangered who cares. I mean it only makes the appearance of one in the paper Mario series, and besides........ only to bash!

YoshiMonsta said:
If it is endangered who cares. I mean it only makes the appearance of one in the paper Mario series, and besides........ only to bash!
You're a very cruel person. :'(

Back