R.I.P. Steve Jobs

Paper Jorge

who? am? I?
This thread is for remembering the great person that was Steven Paul "Steve" Jobs (February 24, 1955 – October 5, 2011), who was announced dead by Apple just a few minutes ago. Aged 56 at time of death, he was chairman of Apple and stepped down from position in August due to his problems with cancer.

EDIT: he also co-founded Pixar so you know he's pretty important

hope this constitutes for a good enough topic, I think this just had to be done though etc. etc.

Terrible news.

My thoughts and prayers are with his family. :(

It's a sad day for sure. Even if you don't like Apple/Mac related products you can't really deny what Steve Jobs has done for modern technology and he has quite a tale of success. He deserves ALOT of respect for the innovations he made. Wherever he is up there, may he rest in Peace.

>Steve Jobs kicks the bucket
>The Simpsons about to be put to rest
>New season of Arrested Development

Turning out to be a great week :'(

Northern Verve said:
It's a sad day for sure. Even if you don't like Apple/Mac related products you can't really deny what Steve Jobs has done for modern technology and he has quite a tale of success. He deserves ALOT of respect for the innovations he made. Wherever he is up there, may he rest in Peace.

Though I am a quite biased person against Apple (windows fanboy here), I got to say that my iPod is one of the most important things to me. Always keep it around me, even if I know I'm not gonna need it. </3

We definitely lost a true genius. R.I.P.

Guiliant said:

Turning out to be a great week

how inconsiderate of you

family guy should be next

He was a great person. May he rest in peace.

Guiliant said:

Turning out to be a great week :'(

Wait, the Simpsons isn't being cancelled. As far as I've heared from the radio on the bus this morning, they're just getting new (read: cheaper) actors.

Never liked Apple but I always kind of liked Jobs.

Also who thinks Apple stock is gonna crash?

RIP Steve Jobs. I was surprised to find him dead today. It really sucks to have him dead :(

Baby Luigi said:
RIP Steve Jobs. I was surprised to find him dead today. It really sucks to have him dead :(

YOU were the one that found him? :⁠O!!

Steve Jobs was the most creative person at Apple, now I wonder what'll happen with Apple, now he's dead.

Apple's stock actually went up 5 points on the day he died.

That's normal.
I mean, remember when Michael Jackson died?
Before he died, he was nothing more than a pedophile, according to the mainstream people, but as soon as he died, many haters became fans of him, and you heard nothing more than MJ's songs for a huge period of time.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
That's normal.
I mean, remember when Michael Jackson died?
Before he died, he was nothing more than a pedophile, according to the mainstream people, but as soon as he died, many haters became fans of him, and you heard nothing more than MJ's songs for a huge period of time.
Exactly. But Steve Jobs was really a legend, and it's so sad that he died... now, we only have Nintendo to rely on great uses of technology, and who knows how long they'll last.
Now for someone to quote me and say how I'm wrong.

Back