Pancreatic cancer that is

>>Kirby
Caps Locking is not even modding.

Marwikedor said:
Raven said:
Marwikedor said:
SuperMario25 said:
I just Can't believe he died
I konw you'd think he coulda beat cancers with the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS he had!!! Considering middle class people do sometimes!
What the hell does class have to do with anything
I mean since he had so much money you'd think he coulda got the best doctors and care IN THE WORLD when Middle class people beat cancer who dont have all that much money

I read an article (something along the lines of "9 Things You Didn't Know About The Life Of Steve Jobs") which said that he was a strong believer in Eastern medicine and reluctantly started Western treatment in 2004, and that he started a new drug regimen shortly before he died. One particularly interesting tidbit (also from that article) is that his salary has been set at one dollar since '97. Anyway, I'm not an Apple consumer, but the man was a pioneer, and I respect him for the contributions he's made to the technological industry as well as his willingness to stay in control of all aspects of his life as much as possible for as long as possible (such as his refusal to donate the majority of his wealth to charity in the face of public scorn).

I didn't knew about Steve Jobs death until the day after on a YouTube comment that said: "If I get 1000 likes, Steve Jobs will come back from the grave" and I looked it up on Wikipedia that he died.

That comment even sounds rude, for some reason.

Well for one thing, the user is a troll or actually misses Steve Jobs. This user is a bit transparent on that comment, but selfish if you look close.

"If I get 1000 likes, Steve Jobs will come back from the grave"

I agree with you, it is rude since most of the time comments like that is just for game.

I'm actually aiming on the fact that he/she's making a joke/game out of somebody's death.

SuperMario25 said:
Thats just sick

Not necessarily. Giving someone respect after death is a choice rather than an obligation. While that comment about Jobs' death was in poor taste, it's not any different from the general lack of respect for Hitler's death (even if one's biases say otherwise).

Mario4Ever said:
SuperMario25 said:
Thats just sick

Not necessarily. Giving someone respect after death is a choice rather than an obligation. While that comment about Jobs' death was in poor taste, it's not any different from the general lack of respect for Hitler's death (even if one's biases say otherwise).

I guess your right bro.

Dr. Javelin said:
Remilia Bloody Scarlet said:
Breaking news: Westboro Baptist Church intend to picket his funeral. They made this announcement using an iPhone. Yeah.
what in the world

They've taken this to a new level. It's just getting ridiculous.

Famous people are going to start having funerals in foreign countries or something to get away from these wackos.

I think that for the sake of irony, if any one of them happens to die, people should protest their funerals.

Mario4Ever said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Remilia Bloody Scarlet said:
Breaking news: Westboro Baptist Church intend to picket his funeral. They made this announcement using an iPhone. Yeah.
what in the world

They've taken this to a new level. It's just getting ridiculous.

Famous people are going to start having funerals in foreign countries or something to get away from these wackos.

I think that for the sake of irony, if any one of them happens to die, people should protest their funerals.
I'd do it, just to get even with these idiotic bastards.

The church once said their goal is to make the entire world hate them, since they've twisted Matthew 10:22 to glorify themselves above everyone else. I know at least two of their members have left the group due to suspicions and disagreements with the teachings of the church, and their own families have deemed them "evil" and "sinful" and have thus completely disowned and abandoned them.

So I would say protesting the funeral of one of the church members is exactly the sort of reaction they'd want.

Back