Shows/Cartoons you should never watch

Michelangelo said:
Still, insluting my taste in cartoons was flawed considering you don't even know what cartoons I watch except for Spongebob, Fairly Odd Parents, and T.U.F.F. Puppy and excluding the last one, you watch those shows as well, so you were also insulting your own taste in cartoons. Brilliant job.
Mason said:
I agree with everything listed in this thread except:
Michelangelo said:
1980's TMNT
The Super Mario Bros. Super Show!
Tom and Jerry
Powerpuff Girls
I love those shows. I was planning on having quotes from more people but I guess superjeff64 is the only one in this thread with awful taste in cartoons.

I was insulting Spongebob and Fairly Oddparents by defending Tom & Jerry and Powerpuff Girls?

Stephen Hillenburg plays a much smaller role in the show then he did before the movie (even as "executive producer") so that should explain everything.

Michelangelo said:
*ignores the Magikoopa*
Kn6Pc.jpg

Mason said:
Michelangelo said:
*ignores the Magikoopa*
Kn6Pc.jpg

xnpu1.gif

Remilia Bloody Scarlet said:
Shut up, Superjeff, no one cares what you think.

U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A

oh right

AUS-TRALI-A AUS-TRALI-A AUS-TRALI-A

Anyway, Tom & Jerry was fun because the whole point of the show was violence and just having a good time. It wasn't supposed to make sense.

Sharks Territory said:
Anyway, Tom & Jerry was fun because the whole point of the show was violence and just having a good time. It wasn't supposed to make sense.
I agree. It was a classic cat and mouse cartoon. (Literally of course.) I can understand why some modern kids could be bored by it - I like it more as an adult than I did as a child.

My brother is obssesed with Tom and Jerry. My damm DVR is full 'cause of how much Tom and Jerry he records. There's no room for DBZK!

ok now the topic is dead... >>

geez I wish this was revived.

Tom and Jerry is a classic. I can't really think of any shows to advise against, since I don't watch much "new" TV, though I'd probably have to say Finding Bigfoot or any of that paranormal ghost-hunting crap (especially A Haunting if it's still on).

Michelangelo said:
Well, being butthurt is the expected reaction when you insult someone for no reason.
Actually, we insulted you because your taste in cartoons is terrible.

Back