Typical Tragedy

This poll doesn't work.

• Yay?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Noooooo.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
As the red day is dawning, and the lightning cracks the sky, they'll raise their hands to the heavens above resentment in their eyes.
Anyway, very good.

I was talking about up to 11. Just read 12 and about to read 13, you update way too fast.

It was good. I'm not the wordy type unless I think something's bad. Anyway, really, the worst part is the power-level metephor stuff.

Uh, he's villainous.
Maybe a bit too so. He's the type of villain I've seen before. Now that I think of it, he's like Discord: cocky, confident, and hard to defeat.
Except that I liked Discord much better.

So, Discord is completely unstoppable and cannibalistic? In addition, he's behind many a evil plan, he's manipulative, and he's a sadist that tortures and eat people alive?

I also considered having Rudnicki be a rapist, but I thought that was going too far.

Don't Fear said:
So, Discord is completely unstoppable and cannibalistic?
For the most part he is unstoppable. Of course he is eventually defeated and so we'll see if this story goes like that. It's impossible for him to be cannibalistic because as far as I am aware he is unique.

The fact that you're comparing a cannibalistic serial killer to a villain from a kid's cartoon is speaking volumes about your character.

Well, I'm sorry if I was supposed to know that he was a cannibalistic serial killer because as far as I can tell he has neither killed anyone nor ate them yet.

Chapter Eleven said:
“Hey, Alex?”
“Yeah?”
“You remember that serial killer from a few years back?”
“Rudnicki? Yeah, why?”
“He used to kidnap people and eat them. Hannibal Lecter shit, you know?”
From chapter eleven.

Chapter Thirteen said:
“You know, Tabuu? I wonder how she'll taste. When I kill her and eat her.”
I trembled.
“You know who I'm talking about. Grapes. Oh, yeah...they call her Smiley nowadays, don't they? What about your buddy, Alex? Maybe I should kill your mentor, Scarecrow? Maybe I should kill Walkazo, too! Her brother's already dead anyways, it's not like he has any tears to shed. Oh, and I almost forgot! MBV! But then, that doesn't bother you, does it? Don't you hate MBV?”
“I don't hate him.” I muttered.
“Really?” Rudnicki actually sounded surprised.
“We're not best friends or anything...but we get along.”
In that chapter it was also stated that he smelled like the corpses he enjoyed eating so much, and he specified on how he ate the people on the NIWA Missing Persons list alive.

You weren't paying attention.

Hey man, I was only saying that he reminded me of Discord. K? No need to get all defensive about it.

Don't Fear said:
The main thing I want is an opinion on Rudnicki's depiction.
Nice, he definitely gets that crazy psycho murder element across. A bit too strong in my opinion, but still worthwhile.

My question is if he's so powerful then why would he use Pantaro as an assassin.

Also, the worst part?

[quote author=Chapter Thirteen]This page has been accessed 3 times.[/quote]
Goddammit what is everyone reading these days?

Writers it's okay to read instead of Tabuu:
Scarecrow
Walkazo
Scorpion, kinda
Zero, occasionally
MCD
Doomship, often
Nabber

Undecided:
BMB

Also, Javelin:

The reason Rudnicki sent Pantaro instead of doing it himself is because if Rudnicki fights seriously, his power will basically be detected by everyone within the radius the size of a small country. The only reason he was able to do anything in Murzon's parlor was because the parlor was built with a material that stops energy from escaping. Like sound proofing, but for insane amounts of power.

What's a sub?

EDIT: Nevermind. Anyways, review coming soon. Also, would you like the review rating out of 5 or 10 or any other reasonable number?

Back