Typical Tragedy

This poll doesn't work.

• Yay?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Noooooo.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Great work dude! Love this new story. If I do appear, a little description here if you're okay with that: tan skin, short, scruffy jet-black hair, black boots, black trousers, black shirt, black tie, indigo purple jumper and half-rimless cobalt blue glasses frames (reactive lenses - darken in bright light). I don't know if in this story's version of the wiki you can use a Red Chilli as a weapon?

Bec Noir said:
Great work dude! Love this new story. If I do appear, a little description here if you're okay with that: tan skin, short, scruffy jet-black hair, black boots, black trousers, black shirt, black tie, indigo purple jumper and half-rimless cobalt blue glasses frames (reactive lenses - darken in bright light). I don't know if in this story's version of the wiki you can use a Red Chilli as a weapon?
Who said you're appearing? I think he doesn't take sign-ups, though he might send invites...

Bec Noir said:
Oh, okay. It's just that you sort of said in chat that I may appear in it. :-\
He said that to me, but he doesn't have to make me appear in it... Do what you want, it's your story after all.

You may, you may not. Don't worry, if you do, you'll be nice and awesome. No character depiction of anybody I've made has ever been not awesome.

The party was decided- Scarecrow as our leader, Walkazo, MBV, Alex, Smiley, myself, and since this seems to be going the path of an RPG, whoever else wants to join the party on the way.
[me=Dr. Javelin]would like to join the party![/me]

Seriously though, nice plot. Though I thought that (in real life) Wikia was owned by Wales and that NIWA would be at war with Wikia.

That's not important though.

Dr. Javelin said:
The party was decided- Scarecrow as our leader, Walkazo, MBV, Alex, Smiley, myself, and since this seems to be going the path of an RPG, whoever else wants to join the party on the way.
[me=Dr. Javelin]would like to join the party![/me]
[me=Don't Fear]kindly turns him down.[/me]

You may get in in the future, though. :P

Nah don't worry I don't mind. It would be cool though.

Also one interesting thing you could throw in is that Rudnicki is actually not banned on Wikipedia; I saw his account and it had several warnings but no bans.

Food for thought?

RETCON ALERT!

Wikia and Wikipedia have switched roles- we're now allied with the latter and enemies with the former.

Read through the chapter again.

The Part Where the Plot Comes In. Is it weird that I thought of The Part Where He Kills You?
Great jib, anyway. Keep cranking out those chapters...

Alright, I can't deny it.

Anybody who read chapter eight, "Mirrored"- well, I posted that one too early. It isn't supposed to be there this early in the story. My bad.

For now, I'm going to delete it and post the proper chapter eight in its place.

Wow! I haven't been paying attention to this story and now I'm five chapters behind!

Good, good.

Though personally I find the brief interludes with the random guy rather irritating. I mean if we had some idea at all what was going on then I could deal with it but I'm just like "What is this and how is it helpful to the plot?".

I hate to spoil things, but note that after the second nightmare, Tabuu's pen suddenly reached its proper form for his rank.

*zips lips*

Dr. Javelin said:
Good, good.

Though personally I find the brief interludes with the random guy rather irritating. I mean if we had some idea at all what was going on then I could deal with it but I'm just like "What is this and how is it helpful to the plot?".
Not everything needs to make sense when you read it. Often things don't clear up until the end of the story, as with mysteries.

Back