Who wants a Paper Luigi game?

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
For those of you who have played Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, you would know that while you as the player were helping Mario collect the Crystal Stars and keeping the world safe from The Shadow Queen, Luigi went off on an adventure of his own, traveling the Waffle Kingdom to collect the pieces for the Marvelous Compass in order to rescue Princess Eclair from the evil Chestnut King
although the real antagonist was Minister Crepe and the Chestnut King was actually turned evil against his will.

Anyway, I was thinking, who wants Nintendo and Intelligent Systems to make a Paper Luigi game?

It'd just really be Paper Mario, but with Luigi. Just have him co-star in a game...

It would be nice but Luigi should best stick with the Mansion and Mario could have the Paper Games since it would be very random with just having Luigi.

New Super Yoshi said:
It would be nice but Luigi should best stick with the Mansion and Mario could have the Paper Games since it would be very random with just having Luigi.
Naw they could make it so that you could unlock Luigi's waffle kingdom quest after beating Mario's new Paper quest

Raven said:
They could make it so that you could unlock Luigi's waffle kingdom quest after beating Mario's new Paper quest

That could work.

Or here's another idea, Nintendo could re-release Paper Mario TTYD and include Paper Luigi as a bonus game.

Raphael said:
Raven said:
They could make it so that you could unlock Luigi's waffle kingdom quest after beating Mario's new Paper quest

That could work.

Or here's another idea, Nintendo could re-release Paper Mario TTYD and include Paper Luigi as a bonus game.
yeah as a special edition so you could chose to do either Mario's or Luigi's quest or do them simultaneously so you do a Mario chapter than a Luigi chapter

Nah, I would like a spin-off of Paper Mario into Paper Luigi

that satire doesn't need any visualization actually
if Nintendo want to play a parallel stories at first, there would be more thoughts in Luigi's story design

basically in Paper Mario Wii Luigi already has major scenes
it means nothing to make another game title with "name", or replace Mario with Luigi merely

not only Luigi himself
it should be whether or will Nintendo allow most main characters starring in Paper Mario 4 ?
if they did, you wouldn't bring out this topic

Raven said:
New Super Yoshi said:
Naw they could make it so that you could unlock Luigi's waffle kingdom quest after beating Mario's new Paper quest

I like this idea it would be great to see good 'ol weegee in the waffle kingdom

I'd prefer a Paper Toad game, but in my opinion I don't think a Paper Luigi game is necessary since Paper Mario is an existing franchise. Not to mention the fact that a Paper Luigi game would probably play too similarly to the Paper Mario games. I think it would be better if the Paper Mario games gave a mode where players can play as Luigi as opposed to Mario in the story mode (two perspectives).

Raphael said:
For those of you who have played Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, you would know that while you as the player were helping Mario collect the Crystal Stars and keeping the world safe from The Shadow Queen, Luigi went off on an adventure of his own, traveling the Waffle Kingdom to collect the pieces for the Marvelous Compass in order to rescue Princess Eclair from the evil Chestnut King
although the real antagonist was Minister Crepe and the Chestnut King was actually turned evil against his will.

Anyway, I was thinking, who wants Nintendo and Intelligent Systems to make a Paper Luigi game?
YOU ARE THE SMARTEST BEING ALIVE

I'd LOVE to see a Paper Luigi game! However, I'm not too sure I'd like to see a game made out of the "Super Luigi" side-story from Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. As awesome as it would be to see the TRUE story (rather than through Luigi's eyes or the over-glorified pages of the books), I find some of the actions in during the adventure hard to incorporate in an actual game... Each "chapter" doesn't seem to have a specific end-boss and the partners don't seem to have that many abilities...

Regardless, a Paper Luigi game would totally be awesome.

As much as I like Luigi, I'd rather not see him in a Paper Luigi game. I would be interested in it if they decided to go along with it though. It would be an interesting twist.

Interesting, but I rather have Luigi for a partner.

I personally think that the next PM game (not 3DS) should be a multiplayer experience, like NSMBW in a way. Instead of (or in addition to) partners, a second player gets to control Luigi. Luigi would have a different special-move set than mario, coupled with Luigi's signature high-jump and skid, so they would not be clones. If the game allows, I would even suggest adding Peach, Bowser, Yoshi, or some other character as possible second-player characters.

I'd rather they didn't incorporate multiplayer features in the game... Because those of us who usually play alone will thing it's a wasted feature, and will get PO'd that we can only play as the "main" character and not Luigi or whoever else.

Besides, I don't know how a multiplayer RPG would work... Maybe like Secret of Mana? Although that was an action RPG.

I don't see how an RPG like Paper Mario would work in mulitplayer. The only mulitplayer RPG that comes to mind is Tales of Symphonia, but Paper Mario doesn't work like that at all.

Oh, boy, the adventures of a palette swap in paper form. I think that as far as the Paper Mario series is concerned, Luigi is better suited to being comic relief or a character alongside rather than in place of Mario (or he could be a villain again-Mr. L rules). Someone needs to watch the house. ;)

Mr. M might ruin the innovative quality of Mr. L, as much I would like that idea.

Back